PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network using the Pats game to catapult the network

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Anyone else just see that commercial on CBS?

**** them for blacking out a NE game to the NE region, I don't know how regulations allow them to do that. Bastards

**** them for blacking out a NE game to the NE region, I don't know how regulations allow them to do that. Bastards

are they blacking the game out? thought it was on WCVB like other cable televised games?

I had heard they were going to broadcast it on channel 5 in Boston, but as of right now, my DVR is showing "Sound of Music" as being scheduled for that time on channel 5.

are they blacking the game out? thought it was on WCVB like other cable televised games?

In my area they're showing it on WCVB (Channel 5 on Comcast) that night.

I should clearify, Boston/Boston market is getting the game, but for some reason the NFL doesn't think Maine, parts of NH, Vermont, amd some other NE areas are part of the Pats market, guess they ignored the New England part, it's rather sickening.

Obviously if you have direct tv this isn't a concern for you, and to think I had it just two months ago. It's still a **** head move by the NFL

Did we really need ANOTHER thread on this ?

Sports is going to become more PPV - get used to it. It may not be good, it may not be right. But it is what it is.

Did we really need ANOTHER thread on this ?

Sports is going to become more PPV - get used to it. It may not be good, it may not be right. But it is what it is.

Wether we needed a new thread on it or not is mute buddy, as you could tell a few of those guys were a little confused.

And did we really need another "do we really need another one of the (insert here)" replies?

Calm down

Wether we needed a new thread on it or not is mute buddy, as you could tell a few of those guys were a little confused.

And did we really need another "do we really need another one of the (insert here)" replies?

Calm down

It's moot not mute
And no we don't need the 400th thread on the same info spreading hysteria and misinformation

This is EXACTLY why we New England fans get bad reps.

I think it might be exactly how I wanted it to be.

The capital of the state of North Carolina didn't get the Panthers game last night. Raleigh (130 miles away from the stadium) apparently isn't in the Charlotte broadcast area. If that is the case, why does Fox force us to watch the suckhole Panthers every Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back