PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network unwatchable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that Irvin pretty much came out and said he was a pats fan. Said He always goes for the pats. Also Liked when he said that people need to stop talking about the Pats being cheaters and Brady's legacy and Warner and Faulk looking at him like they wanted to throw up. Kurt Warner then starts talking and agrees with him like he hasnt been one of the main people talking about that garbage the past week.

Espn is no better. Listening to Chris Carter talking about deflategate reduced my iq by 20 points.
Yeah, I agree.

On one hand I can't believe at this point in time he publicly called Brady and Belichick liars and stated that the balls were flat - while on the other hand I'm not the least bit surprised.

Also not at all surprised that none of the other panelists called him out for his comments. I'm guessing Bristol has an unwritten (or probably written) rule prohibiting that. Not a single one contested his comments where he very clearly accused the Patriots of deflating the footballs. Basic physics would be far too difficult for a person of his IQ to grasp, as would the fact that there is an acceptable range for the psi to be at when the footballs are inflated.

I have not watched ESPN since the AFCCG

Me either. It's not a sports network when the reporters are not accountable for what they say.

Did you see the headline after Brady's press conference basically calling him a liar and don't believe what he says. Then they change it 30 mins later. They lost me. They left the Patriots and their fans on an island to fend for themselves. F Bspn forever.

if you think it's unwatchable now, imagine if we lose.
just avoid television for a few months. last year they gave manning a huge break for getting embarrassed in the SB. even if we lose by a few points, they'll trash Tom for eternity.

This is all you need to know about that garbage network and the people they PAY to have [****ty] opinions:

twtz4LP.jpg
Damn. You would think Brady threw 4 picks last week.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Seeing Faulk cry every year actually makes me enjoy the "Silence of the Rams" even more. The most telling play of that game was when Faulk ran out of bounds in fear of Roman Phifer rather than pick up a few more yards. He played like he sounds now... like a whiner.

Warner played tougher in that game (he took a beating too) but he's just as soft when he cries about it every year. It's hard to believe that they're still stinging from that loss after all these years.

I don't know how anyone can judge Warren Sapp on the content of his remarks. Who can understand him?

Espn is no better. Listening to Chris Carter talking about deflategate reduced my iq by 20 points.

if we win then brady actually has to speak to these people like carter/tom jackson. wish he could just talk to deion/michael irvin. don't waste his time with bitter losers like carter and faulk/warner.

I don't know how anyone can judge Warren Sapp on the content of his remarks. Who can understand him?

The bigger question is why would you hire him? Or why would you not fire him when he brings next to nothing to the table?

I have not watched ESPN since the AFCCG

Havent watched a single second this season excluding the MNF games. As crybaby as Warner and Faulk are I prefer the NFLN crew.

JC, even George Will took a steaming dump on Belichick and Brady in his column this morning. Of course, his information presented as factual is actually false, but that's a minor detail.

The NFL Network has always been impossible to watch. They seem to hire the very worst of the retired player charity cases. Those who have hit hard times financially, who can't speak proper English, who can't critically analyse and asses information coherently.

It's a great channel if you want to purposely want to shave a few points off your IQ. Otherwise no!

...ray lewis killing the pats. god, he hates brady so much...lol.

steve young defending brady which is nice.

Do what I started a few seasons ago and avoid all these shows like the plague. You'll thank yourself :D

I don't know how you guys can watch that crap.

I too just turned NFLN on. Mistake. Faulk whining about Belichick while Irvin calls him out for his ****.

I lasted about 20 seconds before switching to college basketball, of all things.

Even the espn twitter feed is trolling....they posted a picture of the helmet catch with the caption "new england has lost its last two super bowls"

Its like gee thanks! Us against the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey