PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network tape on the LBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookBoston

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://nfl.com/draft/story/9325979

click on the Video link for outstanding tape and analysis of the top LBs in the draft... then tell me we're not drafting Chad Greenway if he lasts until #21.

rookBoston said:
http://nfl.com/draft/story/9325979

click on the Video link for outstanding tape and analysis of the top LBs in the draft... then tell me we're not drafting Chad Greenway if he lasts until #21.

Fox Sports Radio just said GB is reportedly not interested in Hawk but would prefer Greenway. Also, Hawk's stock is rising and may go at #2 to NO.

jczxohn1 said:
Fox Sports Radio just said GB is reportedly not interested in Hawk but would prefer Greenway.
That would be some kind of shock if Greenway goes in the top ten. I can't wait for the 29th, the draft is my favorite day of the year (unless the Patriots go to the Super Bowl, of course).

The reason Greenway is slipping is that he tends to run around blockers to get to the ball carrier instead of blowing up blockers. Plays like that cause scouts to question Greenway's toughness and causes them to question the strength and structure of his shoulders. Even at 243 lbs, he still looks very lean.

Doesn anyone have film on BOBBY CARPENTER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back