PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network Stream on draft day (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handel

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I was wondering if the NFL will provide again the NFL network stream on its web site on draft day. Anyone knows?

I don't have cable so it was a great moment for me last year to be able to watch the draft.

They did last year, so I would think there would be a very good chance that they do it again this year.

I had the nfl network stream running on my computer and espn on the tv. NFL Network and Mayock absolutely blew Kiper and espn away in my opinion.

They did last year, so I would think there would be a very good chance that they do it again this year.

I had the nfl network stream running on my computer and espn on the tv. NFL Network and Mayock absolutely blew Kiper and espn away in my opinion.

I just said it in another thread: Mayock is the man. Let me expound on that. Not only is he way more knowledgeable than Kiper, know way more about the game than Kiper & know way more about the prospects than Kiper, he has a a real passion for the game, and he's so reasonable in his approach. Kiper comes off as a bitter, resentful dweeb living in his parents basement. Mayock is just about the opposite, and he's fun to watch. Add to that his mocks are more accurate, and he is very willing to look at things from a 3-4 defense's perspective.

Last edited:
What time does the draft start? I always arrange my weekend on day 1 of the draft. This year should be great for us Pats fans.

What time does the draft start? I always arrange my weekend on day 1 of the draft. This year should be great for us Pats fans.
Pushed back to 4 pm eastern time this year. I would assume that's so they can get more primetime advertising rates. Not sure when the pre-event coverage starts; that actually could be an all-day thing, like the super bowl.

Here's my deliemma.....

My niece, my wife's goddaughter, is making her first holy communion on April 25th at 5PM!!! I'm screwed!!! I've got the laptop and aircard, but somehow, I don't think that it would be appropriate in church (and I'm pretty sure that Mrs FTW would actually kill me if I even tried it). My only best hope is Mrs FTW's balckberry. I must somehow extract it from her bag, and then find a way to secretly watch during the communion. Of course they have a dinner planned afterwards, and my bother-in-laws house doesn't even have the NFL Network, and they only have 2 TVs in the entire house!!!

And of course, Sunday will be spent driving home (5 hours)...

Last edited:
Here's my deliemma.....

My niece, my wife's goddaughter, is making her first holy communion on April 25th at 5PM!!! I'm screwed!!! I've got the laptop and aircard, but somehow, I don't think that it would be appropriate in church (and I'm pretty sure that Mrs FTW would actually kill me if I even tried it). My only best hope is Mrs FTW's balckberry. I must somehow extract it from her bag, and then find a way to secretly watch during the communion. Of course they have a dinner planned afterwards, and my bother-in-laws house doesn't even have the NFL Network, and they only have 2 TVs in the entire house!!!

And of course, Sunday will be spent driving home (5 hours)...

Yeah, you're screwed.

Actually with the amount of time that first round picks take, you don't need to worry about missing anything while you are at church. Hopefully there will be enough other football fans there that the draft will be on one of the two TVs there; watching the draft on espn may be bad, but it's better than not watching it at all. Just in case the TV does not get turned on, let Mrs FTW know what's going on now and ask to borrow her blackberry for the day. Plan on making many batthroom breaks after dinner. Perhaps Mrs FTW would even drive at least half way home.

And then you're going to owe her big time.

Yeah, you're screwed.

Actually with the amount of time that first round picks take, you don't need to worry about missing anything while you are at church. Hopefully there will be enough other football fans there that the draft will be on one of the two TVs there; watching the draft on espn may be bad, but it's better than not watching it at all. Just in case the TV does not get turned on, let Mrs FTW know what's going on now and ask to borrow her blackberry for the day. Plan on making many batthroom breaks after dinner. Perhaps Mrs FTW would even drive at least half way home.

And then you're going to owe her big time.

Mrs FTW knows already (believe me, I serioulsy conteplated the, honey I can't go, I have to work, but I figured she would hear about the draft going on, and find me out), she has even offered to drive home, but I'm a horrible passenger. I can only hope that I find a quit place to either praise or go into an uncontrolable (now highly justified) rant about not drafting a pass rusher (ala last year).

draft

9,30 pm here when it will start

in order to wait till end first round means it will be allready night but ok...

i like the draft

they only have 2 TVs in the entire house!!!

How barbaric!

:rofl:

Personally, I'm going to be out of the country on draft weekend and will miss it entirely, which I'm none too happy about. But at least I get a trip to Europe out of the deal! (And I only have one tv anyway, which barely makes it worth it. ;))

Can the NFL draft be watched on nfl.com?

I just found out today that Ive been getting NFL Network for free and that it wasnt included in the family pack that ive been getting so it got cut. Ive been paying about 40 a month but to upgrade and get the NFL network its going to cost me about 15-20 dollars more which I would rather just save until I get sunday ticket.

I really dont want to watch the draft on espn so I was wondering if anybody knew if I can watch the NFL network version on nfl.com?

Edit: Never mind, saw it was just merged, not moved. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey