PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network Replay Schedule - Pats & Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

edzo44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Piece of Luck for me! (I screwed up my VCR setting somehow and it missed taping the @#$%&! game!!!) Don't you love second chances?!?!

Copied this from the NFL Network Replay Schedule:

NFL Replay Schedule for Week 12's games:

Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 8 p.m. ET — Patriots 17, Bears 13
Tom Brady survived two interceptions to help the Patriots hand the Bears their second loss of the season.

Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 10:30 p.m. ET — AFC West battles
Two crucial matchups featuring one of the best divisions in the league this season -- Broncos at Chiefs and Raiders at Chargers.

Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 8 p.m. ET — Titans 24, Giants 21
Rookie QB Vince rallies his team from a 21-0 deficit to record the biggest fourth-quarter comeback in team history.

Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 10:30 p.m. ET — Bills beat Jaguars 27-24 and Rams defeat 49ers 20-17
J.P. Losman continues his strong play of late to lead the Bills, while the Rams escaped with a victory on Marc Bulger's TD pass with 27 seconds remaining.

Thursday, Nov. 30 at 11:30 a.m. ET — Game of the Week: Patriots 17, Bears 13
Bears QB Rex Grossman has been having trouble of late, committing three interceptions and zero TD in the loss to the Patriots.

NFL game broadcasts from the previous weekend, complete with original television announcers and cameras, will be re-televised on NFL Network, just days after their live airing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the schedule! I knew this would be one of their games of the week (finally the Pats make one!) and was waiting for the times to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back