PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network ranks the most inspirational coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
He motivates through different methods.

It's correct. I read "The blueprint : how the New England Patriots beat the system to create the last great NFL superpower" written by Christopher Price. Whenever BB's team WON, he walked around the building and gave secretaries, Scot pioli, and everybody 100 dollars to thank them for good job. I'm not sure if he is still doing it.

If you didn't read it, you need to check this book out at your local library because it's a good .

I'm sure they will be editing the list here soon to make sure Herm Edwards get's a honorable mention!

Just to name a few coaches who also didnt make that list:

Belichick, obviously.
Tom Landry
Bill Walsh
Chuck Noll
Jimmy Johnson
John Madden
Paul Brown
George Halas
Don Coryell
Joe Gibbs

That's a pretty decent list of coaches, eh?? Belichick not landing on this list really shouldnt surprise anyone. Im not sure he'd even make the top 20. Not a slap in the face. Its just not the reason he's great.
Good list. As soon as I saw Bill Walsh wasn't on the list, I felt OK about Belichick not being there either. Not that he's very popular in New England, but I would think Don Shula should be on a most inspirational list.

Any list of Coaches that has Bum Phililps on it, is a list I don't want Bill on.
Or Sam Wyche for that matter. At least Bum was funny as hell.
That's a good point about Walsh not being on it. I honestly think BB is more like Walsh than any other coach I can think of. Didn't give a single **** about being PC with the media, cared only about preparing his team. And was salty as hell. I do know that BB seems to have a great deal of respect for Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back