PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network Pats Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusH1023

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Their 32 teams in 32 days segment. Pretty vanilla, but has some cool breakdowns of how Fred Taylor adds experience (at the expense of Maroney) and Joey Galloway adds a similar experience (at the expense of Gaffney) to our offense. The only drawback is having to watch Marshall Faulk pretend to be excited about how good we're going to be.

NFL Videos: 32 in 32: New England Patriots

Sorry if it's a repost.

Last edited:
yea i saw that last night on the nfl network... theres alot of hate on the pats...

How is Galloway's playing time at the expense of Gaffney who is now a Denver Bronco?

Do these guys have any clue?

How is Galloway's playing time at the expense of Gaffney who is now a Denver Bronco?

His point was that Galloway adds an experience to the WR3 spot that Gaffney couldn't bring. They showed one example of Gaffney not selling his break to the CB the way Galloway did in order to get open.

I was actually surprised at how un-negative The Mother Faulker sounded about the Pats.

Watch lotsa NFL Network - but with the literally thousands of former players, why did they draft that bunch ? I like the hosts. Seems like there'd be better (but I suppose less hyped) players to get in studio. HoFers are cool - on the field - but usually the no-names make better analysts (Dukes excluded).

I'm guessing you couldn't see for yourself that their film showed a play that Galloway makes, but Gaffney couldn't. For that, sir, it seems YOU have no clue.

And thanks for being so positive. It really makes these forums a great place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes