PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network & Comcast close to new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a long time I have felt the NFLN would be better off reducing their subscriber fee in exchange for a larger audience. It seems to me a better tactic would have been to charge more for advertising based on a larger audience, and maximizing revenues via subscription fees was rather short-sighted. Then after more and more people became regular viewers of NFLN, they could slowly start raising their rates. Roger Goodell and the NFL could have made things a whole lot easier for themselves had they done this a couple years ago.

So we who subscribe to Comcast don't have to pay a dime for it?

Man I hope so, I've never seen it before(Pats vs. Giants aside)...

Last edited:
I'm not excited about NFLN that much but I DO miss stuff like the 10 minute recaps of every NFL game that used to be on Comcast before the debacle. Hopefully stuff like that and archived PatriotsAll Access will return now that the NFL & Comcrap are about to cease hostilities.

I only recently had NFL Network added to my Comcast account since they pretty much forced me to abandon my legacy package that oddly had FSC part of "digital basic" but there has been Patriots stuff on Comcast OnDemand in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back