PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network Analysis The Media Hates us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media hates us and they are going to come after us with a vengeance.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80243d4b
I can't stand it. Another hypocrite - Terrell Davis - the Broncos were fined a 3rd round draft pick for hiding payments made to Davis and Elway away from the salary cap - cheating on the salary cap and he was a prime collaborator - and yet he is sitting there in judgement of the Patriots and saying, "You have to wonder how far this goes back. The Patriots have been very good for a long time and you have to ask the question, is this why they have been so good?"

So may we assume you have mailed your two Super Bowl rings back to the league office then, Terrell, not to mention the extra $25 mil or so you got paid under the table?

I can't stand it. Another hypocrite - Terrell Davis - the Broncos were fined a 3rd round draft pick for hiding payments made to Davis and Elway away from the salary cap - cheating on the salary cap and he was a prime collaborator - and yet he is sitting there in judgement of the Patriots and saying, "You have to wonder how far this goes back. The Patriots have been very good for a long time and you have to ask the question, is this why they have been so good?"

So may we assume you have mailed your two Super Bowl rings back to the league office then, Terrell, not to mention the extra $25 mil or so you got paid under the table?

ya i saw that. It is pretty disgusting and then he mentions probation.

I would bet money that all teams "spy" in one way or another. And suddenly all these teams are holier than thou.

Not to mention his dumb ass comment....saying the Pats should be suspended form the post season this year.....no matter how many regular season games they win.

What a freaking nightmare

It was a classic moment in Pats bashing.

Yup....all of those victories as a direct result of the Pat's Papparazzi :rolleyes:

I am worried that the new Commish will stomp on us heavy.
I could see one of those 1st rounders going away. :mad:

Still can't believe BB continued to film after getting busted previously and being specifically warned this September. Risk/Reward just don't add up.

Be an interesting tilt with SD on Sunday. If we kick their butts...what will they whine about then?

I really hate this. We just had a great game and we can’t even enjoy it.

How is this going to affect the players going into next week?

I am telling you they can’t beat us on the field so they take it to the media.

Is it too much to hope that the Patriots (or someone) expose(s) the fact that this kind of thing is incredibly widespread in the NFL?

The players are going to be pissed off is what I suspect......Screw TD and the cheating Broncos.....lest we forget the cheating 49ers too.....

These jackarses need to shut their pieholes.

The players are going to be pissed off is what I suspect......Screw TD and the cheating Broncos.....lest we forget the cheating 49ers too.....

These jackarses need to shut their pieholes.

Are you kidding me?

The media pundits live for this crap
They will hump this story until it's hamburger

Nothing sweeter than tearing down a good reputation.
Like wolves to raw meat.

This is completely surreal. Miami acknowledges stealing signals. Denver with the salary cap. There is a serious hate on for the PATS.

I have to think that this motivates the team for the rest of the season. At least I hope that it does.

It was a classic moment in Pats bashing.

Yup....all of those victories as a direct result of the Pat's Papparazzi :rolleyes:

I am worried that the new Commish will stomp on us heavy.
I could see one of those 1st rounders going away. :mad:

Still can't believe BB continued to film after getting busted previously and being specifically warned this September. Risk/Reward just don't add up.

Be an interesting tilt with SD on Sunday. If we kick their butts...what will they whine about then?
Mirrors in the stands, directing sunlight straight into LT's grille?

The broncos got punished. We will also. And I suspect that the MLB will be wired as soon as the owners can vote. This lost by 2 votes last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down