PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL investigation might be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
i have always wondered if they just took away BB's videos and notes to "clean house" and get it all back to what might be considered a level playing field. and then have no intention of extending this scandal any further, what would be the point.

today in the Herald.

Getting back to Camera-gate, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello yesterday indicated there was nothing to report on the seizing of other videotapes by the league. Aiello also stated the league did not “expect to have any further comment on the matter.”

what do you think

from your keyboard to God's ear.

I think Belichick would never easily release anything that had incriminating evidence. Also, the video tape leak which seems to be a case of the league giving the Jets a copy after they assured the Pats that no copies would be made will make it hard for the League to punish the Pats for further offenses without cries of a New York bias.

Personally, I never thought the league would ever move any further with more punishments. I think that by finding more violations will only tarnish the league and question the validity of outcome of games. Goodell made his point and sent a message to the league. I think he accomplished what he wanted, anything else would be counterproductive to the league.

i have always wondered if they just took away BB's videos and notes to "clean house" and get it all back to what might be considered a level playing field. and then have no intention of extending this scandal any further, what would be the point.

today in the Herald.

Getting back to Camera-gate, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello yesterday indicated there was nothing to report on the seizing of other videotapes by the league. Aiello also stated the league did not “expect to have any further comment on the matter.”

what do you think

A few of us already hypothesized this the other day. The handing over of the tapes was merely to deny BB the use of stuff he got in violation of league rules. The continuing of the investigation talk was just bluster to appease the "off with his head" crowd.

I bet they don't even watch them. Hours and hours of the same boring stuff.

This is probably how it all went down.

Kraft: Hello, Roger. Bob Kraft here.

Goodell: Hey, Bob. How are things?

Kraft: Lousy thanks to the incompetancy of the league you administer.

Goodell: What do you mean, Bob?

Kraft: Well, my understanding is you have no friggen clue how the tape you guys were in control of found it's way to being leaked?

Goodell: Ummm, yeah that is quite embarsssing, Bob.

Kraft: Not as embarrassing as it'll be if I give you any further tapes and they find their way into the public eyes. Do you catch my drift, Roger?

Goodell: I do indeed, Bob. Save the postage. I'll have Greg Aiello report that this thing is history.

Kraft: Yes you will, Roger. Meanwhile, I'll tell Bill to lube up the betamax machine and get er ready again.

very, very good. You forgot one last pipe from Krafty Bob.

Kraft- "Jonathan!! Go an put a whole bunch of Three Games To Glory DVDs in the mail and send them to the commish. He won't know the difference anyway."

very, very good. You forgot one last pipe from Krafty Bob.

Kraft- "Jonathan!! Go an put a whole bunch of Three Games To Glory DVDs in the mail and send them to the commish. He won't know the difference anyway."

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,

And Kraft's assistant is Rosemary Woods' granddaughter.

QB12

And Kraft's assistant is Rosemary Woods' granddaughter.

QB12

Ye of Nixon tape erasing fame? Are you serious?

This is probably how it all went down.

Kraft: Hello, Roger. Bob Kraft here.

Goodell: Hey, Bob. How are things?

Kraft: Lousy thanks to the incompetancy of the league you administer.

Goodell: What do you mean, Bob?

Kraft: Well, my understanding is you have no friggen clue how the tape you guys were in control of found it's way to being leaked?

Goodell: Ummm, yeah that is quite embarsssing, Bob.

Kraft: Not as embarrassing as it'll be if I give you any further tapes and they find their way into the public eyes. Do you catch my drift, Roger?

Goodell: I do indeed, Bob. Save the postage. I'll have Greg Aiello report that this thing is history.

Kraft: Yes you will, Roger. Meanwhile, I'll tell Bill to lube up the betamax machine and get er ready again.

Funny...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back