PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Investigating the cheating Baltimore Ravens for having players in pads at rookie camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it verbally communicated, then written or written, then verbally communicated?:p

Actually, Troy Vincent will write it in crayon and Goodell will use the opportunity to practice his reading in Baltimore. So, yes, it will be written...and read...albeit with both happening at a fourth-grade level.

I'd be worried if I were the Ravens.

Reports are the NFL believes the Ravens have done this before.

And, as much as we believe Roger is a fool, he knows the Ravens were one of the reasons he got himself in Deflategate which proved very embarrassing to him and his office.

A historic penalty wouldn't surprise me here.
$5000 fine

I think it's hilarious the scummy, rules violating, disgusting organization signed a player,who by all accounts is a stand up guy who is also a player rep, and kept doing illegal stuff.

What were they thinking?

How many days until Watson gets his release, huh? I bet they are secretly pissed at him. What else do they do that's not on the up and up? That's what I'm most interested in.
Watson will become my favorite player ever if he costs the Ravens draft picks for this.

Is it verbally communicated, then written or written, then verbally communicated?:p

After all, the Patriots have a history of underhandedness.

:rolleyes:

LMAO my grammar is terrible. I think it would be written verbally on a piece of colored construction paper. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back