PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Investigating the cheating Baltimore Ravens for having players in pads at rookie camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you subject your fellow pats fans to something so disturbing??? That's just wrong..
What are you talking about? We've been posting together on this forum for a long time and I figured you would relish the opportunity to meet my future wife.

I'd be worried if I were the Ravens.

Reports are the NFL believes the Ravens have done this before.

And, as much as we believe Roger is a fool, he knows the Ravens were one of the reasons he got himself in Deflategate which proved very embarrassing to him and his office.

A historic penalty wouldn't surprise me here.

Well then. I guess we know what team is "next" for the Kommissioner

I'd be worried if I were the Ravens.

Reports are the NFL believes the Ravens have done this before.

And, as much as we believe Roger is a fool, he knows the Ravens were one of the reasons he got himself in Deflategate which proved very embarrassing to him and his office.

A historic penalty wouldn't surprise me here.

An historic penalty for Ozzie. Bisciotti and Harbaugh, all of whom are in bed together? I think not.

REPORT 11 out of 12 rookies were seen in pads

-MortReport

hahaa

Perfect.

Bob Kravitz picked up the story and no is running it at the Indy Star. But, wait! Old friend, Chuckie Pagano got wind of it and told Bob not to run it to help out Johnny Harbaugh.

It's time for the NFL to make up for tapegate and bountygate2. They HAVE to come down hard on Harbcheat and the Ravens.

What would be a great story is why Goodell worked so hard to help the Ravens keep Ray Rice....Could it be that 9,5 mil cap hit last year and how Baltimore was an above average team known for playing the Pats tough?

9.5 mil on the books with no lead back and Berard Pierce being cut for off field issues, meant Baltimore was in trouble with that Flacco bloated deal.

Hmm.

Collusion all over the league for Sheriff Goebbels.

It's time for the NFL to make up for tapegate and bountygate2. They HAVE to come down hard on Harbcheat and the Ravens.

Jets tampered with us on 3 different occasions, the latter being the Revis thing with only a 100K fine.

Goodell applies what he wants, when he wants.

Baltimore will see a very minor penalty here.

Jets tampered with us on 3 different occasions, the latter being the Revis thing with only a 100K fine.

Goodell applies what he wants, when he wants.

Baltimore will see a very minor penalty here.
The Jets would be out of draft picks til the end of time if they had been penalized everytime they tampered with a player and the repeat offender status hit them harder everytime.

The Jets would be out of draft picks til the end of time if they had been penalized everytime they tampered with a player and the repeat offender status hit them harder everytime.

Hence, the 100K fine only. Goodell knows how many draft picks they've blown in RD 1, even when they've had them.

• Winner
Reactions: jah
They will get a verbal written warning. If the pats did this Belichick would be suspended for life and the team wouldn't have any draft picks for 3 years. Bob Kraft wouldn't fight the penalty and would praise Roger for taking it easy on his team. Integrity.................................

They will get a verbal written warning. If the pats did this Belichick would be suspended for life and the team wouldn't have any draft picks for 3 years. Bob Kraft wouldn't fight the penalty and would praise Roger for taking it easy on his team. Integrity.................................

Is it verbally communicated, then written or written, then verbally communicated?:p

After all, the Patriots have a history of underhandedness.

:rolleyes:

I think it's hilarious the scummy, rules violating, disgusting organization signed a player,who by all accounts is a stand up guy who is also a player rep, and kept doing illegal stuff.

What were they thinking?

How many days until Watson gets his release, huh? I bet they are secretly pissed at him. What else do they do that's not on the up and up? That's what I'm most interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back