Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by TheGodInAGreyHoodie, Sep 11, 2008.
VIKINGS have the funniest new logo .......rofl
Love the cowardly Lion's one, It fits to a tee.
That is great!
I actually kinda like that Seattle Seaturtles logo!
Gotta love the bengals one although I was expecting more of a prison uniform on the helmet
I assume NEs design is based on no Brady?
That would be my guess. Unless there is a lot people upset with the new Patriot place mall....
That Pats logo pretty much sums it all up.
Ours is accurate. The Rams is pretty funny!
Can someone here, who is computer savvy, post just the Patriots logo (with tears) on here? I wanted to send it to my Dad, but I don't want to send all the logos. I am not smart enough to figure out how to do this.
I would appreciate it!
Oh come on. No one liked the dolphin? I literally LOL at that one. They're all good except Jets should have been Rats.
I loved the Bretts. Seriously, you'd think there were no other players on that team.
i laughed at the falcons one....that was classic
All of those were great. I love the "4-12 ers"
Thanks so much!!
AVrabel, just as a heads up, to get that logo it's pretty simple:
1) right-click on any part of the picture and choose 'Copy'
2) Open any design/photo tool you have...because this isn't something you're familiar with you probably don't have something like Photoshop, so for your purposes you'd open Paint--go to Accessories, the program should be in there.
3) Right-click anywhere on the black document and hit 'Paste'. You should now see the entire picture on the screen.
4) Select the top-right option...it's a dotted-line box.
5) Frame anything that is NOT the Pats logo you're looking to keep, and hit Del - this will delete the selected area.
6) Once you've deleted everything you don't need, you can resize the Pats logo (though I wouldn't suggest it becasue the quality will deteriorate very fast) by selecting it, then dragging any corner outwards.
7) You can now save the logo to your computer.
Hope this helps for the future...it isn't the BEST way to isolate the picture, but the best I know of without using a program more advanced like Photoshop.
It's that whole saying: 'catch a man a fish, he eats for a day. teach a man how to fish and he eats for a lifetime'. Or something like that
LOL. Love the Dolphins....
And the Pats one says it all...
Separate names with a comma.