PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL hires experts to look for gang signs by players

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well they should. Darrent Williams was murdered because he threw up gang sings around the wrong people. Maybe we can prevent that stupidity on AND off the field.

so it sounds like those poor "experts" are going to have to watch a bunch of football games as their "work".

what a "joke". that is "really" unbelievable.

find gang signs...ha what a job!

Is the NFL going to provide "NFL-approved" signs that players may flash?

Like Peirce's blood sweat and tears thingy

find gang signs...ha what a job!

71B9PFPMGZL._SL500_AA240_.gif

The last line in the article made me chuckle...

"According to the paper, an NHL spokesman said the league has a policy against inappropriate gestures but has never employed a gang expert."

Whats next..hire people to find out what the player is driving to see if its aganst rules?

You mean if a player shows the OTAY sign from Buckwheat of the Our Gang movies, he can get fined or suspended?!? What is this world coming to?

No big deal, just Dallas scouting for next years crop of thugs.

I have NO problem with some from the NFL looking at associates and such THAT makes much sense...much as they keep an eye on players about gambling and other shady activities...but gang signs?? Monkey see monkey do....Stern showed what an idiot he was with the Paul Pierce ridiculousness...(What Pierce did can be traced back to a high school team in Boston..taht is HARDLy anything to do with gangs...) JUST because Stern has no brains...means that BadL has to show that he's got none as well. What a stooge!! I think all football fans have a signal for HIM.. one finger!!

Society might be taking care of this problem already. Hip-hop is dying out, sales dropped 21 percent last year alone.

I have NO problem with some from the NFL looking at associates and such THAT makes much sense...much as they keep an eye on players about gambling and other shady activities...but gang signs?? Monkey see monkey do....Stern showed what an idiot he was with the Paul Pierce ridiculousness...(What Pierce did can be traced back to a high school team in Boston..taht is HARDLy anything to do with gangs...) JUST because Stern has no brains...means that BadL has to show that he's got none as well. What a stooge!! I think all football fans have a signal for HIM.. one finger!!

LOL this is only the beginning of what we shall soon see as the "norm" regulating sports... monitoring sports all of it is the wave of the future and that future is now

Society might be taking care of this problem already. Hip-hop is dying out, sales dropped 21 percent last year alone.
You're sure that doesn't have anything to do with the death of CD's in general?

The No Fun League strikes again!

As well they should. Darrent Williams was murdered because he threw up gang sings around the wrong people.
This is like the 18th reason Darrent Williams was murdered. It changes with each hot topic.

So who exactly are these "experts?"

Some rich white guys in suits, or some decorated PA state trooper?

Maybe it'll be Denzel.

denzel_td.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back