PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nfl=heavyweight Boxing Division=wwf????

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Here's my take thus far.....the officiating is extremely suspicious tonight.....how the $#%^ can you tell me that Rottenburger was IN for the TD there in the first half when the $#@$ ball never CROSSED the goal line.....and secondly......PUH-leese.....Jackson interference call in the endzone....can you believe that sh## in a SB game....he barely touched the guy then turned WIDE open the other way for and apparent TD....only to have it called back. HEY F'in ref.....where were you three weeks ago (was it 3?) when our WR's got mugged in denver....with no call.....

something stinks in Detroit.....seems to me that the NFL wants to see a certain team win this game tonight.,.....what do you think?

I don't think so, although the PI was a horrific call.

The corner of the ball may have crossed the plain of the the goaline before Ben got hit.

The PI call was terrible but I don't think there is any conspiracy in that. That call gets made wrong at least once a game if not more.

I think that 1" of the ball went over before he was pulled back on the tackle. Belichick is in favor of goal line cameras....but as yet there are none. What good reason could there be for not putting them in??? Certainly it's not a money issue.

F.B.N. said:
I think that 1" of the ball went over before he was pulled back on the tackle. Belichick is in favor of goal line cameras....but as yet there are none. What good reason could there be for not putting them in??? Certainly it's not a money issue.

The thing that made it suspicious is that the goalline ref clearly didn't think Ben got in on the first try. It was only after Ben was down and put the ball over the goalline that he signalled touchdown.

The holding call on Seattle was bogus on the pass to Stevens, but the worst call I've ever seen is the penalty on Matt Hasselbeck for tackling below the belt. Can someone explain that one to me? Are QBs not allowed to tackle players below the belt? I think someone should tell Tom Brady that in the future, he's only allowed to tackle a guy at the shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes