PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL gives Internet a butt-pat, offers live streaming games

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmarkd400x

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Well technically the NFL did offer semi webcasts for the NFL Network games last year. Sure it was delayed clips and what not but it was better than nothing for those who didn't have the network.

Last edited:
Once the broadcast quality issues are ironed out, I would hope that all the major sports would be available in this format. I know that I would be willing to pay a "Sunday Ticket" level price for a similar online product, complete with the NFLN and all that that package entails. HD sports streaming to my PC seems so close, yet so far.

for us, NON US fans, this is great ! very nice/positive

Pretty soon (year or two or three) I'm guessing they'll offer the equivilent of the DirectTV Sunday Ticket on a webcast basis.

I'm hoping that is also available in Europe.

I'm hoping that is also available in Europe.

Europe had the Yahoo Gamecast option for a couple years now if you wanted live (or even archived) streaming games. The problem was you couldn't get it in the US and there was no playoffs.

It's pretty sad that the NFL isn't able to stream all its games when the MLB, NHL, and NBA can and have far more.

I think it would be wicked cool if they had a console where you could have a few options:

4 small (thumbnail sized) feeds of the game from all different cameras. You can pick which camera you would like to watch the game from, or the network feed.

2-3 audio feeds of the game to pick from: Broadcast feed, radio feed, and crowd-only feed.

Then you can pretty much make your own broadcast. I doubt it would ever happen, but it would be awsome!

NFL.com & NBC.com announce the streaming of all Sunday Night games on thier websites!

Great to hear all Sunday Night games will be on the web on NBC and NFL's websites :singing:,although I could use this great news without the SB stuff they mention in the article :mad:.

http://www.ecommercetimes.com/rsstory/64005.html?welcome=1217528336

Last edited:
Re: NFL.com & NBC.com announce the streaming of all Sunday Night games on thier websi

in related news, the NFL tells Comcast to s*ck it.

Damn, this would be real nice. And from the sounds of it, it might even be free to consumers, IE paid by ad dollars. Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes