PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Full Contact on truTV [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this? It's a new show that's on truTV, but has also aired on TNT at least once. Basically it shows what goes into an NFL production, from the TV crews, to the security, to the cheerleaders. They did the Steelers opener last week, and the Cowboys Stadium opener this week. Next week it's the Pats-Bucs game in London. 10 PM on Monday nights.

Last edited:
Re: NFL Full Contact on truTV

I watched the first episode. i liked it, set the dvr to get them all. Glad I can just sit back and enjoy watching the game rather than be all stressed out. wait, I am all stressed out, never mind...

Re: NFL Full Contact on truTV

Supposedly only going to be a total of 6 episodes, with only 4 new ones left.

The London game, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl, Draft (last yr's I would assume, unless they somehow spread it out over next 3 months--which I highly doubt).

Sorry, don't have a link--so take it w/ a grain of salt, looked it up during tonight's episode on web.

Even if there's only 6 episodes, which isn't too rare for a new concept show, it's still entertaining and hopefully will be picked up for another 'whole' season (10-12 episodes) next year.

Glad to see the London game on there at least, although the first 2 really didn't show much, if any, 'behind the scenes' from a team perspective. Lots of good stuff regarding how a usual game goes down for the camera men, producers, and security.

OT: Anyone catch NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

For those of you who don't know, NFL Full Contact is a show that goes behind the scenes in all the dealings that go into putting on an event. Think of Apprentice meets NFL.

One of last night's espisodes featured in the NFL Draft.

Did anyone catch this episode, which mainly featured two Patriots fans dressed in revolutionary Patriots attire. In the front row of the balcony overhanging Radio City Music Hall, these two fans were almost kicked out for their persistent heckling of Marshall Faulk (who was on set for the NFL Network).

They were saying things like (not exact quote) but I will paraphrase as best I can.....

"Greatest Show on Turf my *****""

"Marshall Faulk is a pansy!"

Great show, and it was good to see some fellow Pats fans be featured.

These same fans were also featured during the episode covering the Bucs-Pats London game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back