PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Films: Tedy Bruschi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's Girl -
Would you be willing to copy your tape/DVD for people if they were willing to drop you a check? I would be very interested in getting a copy if you are.

Thanks

Yes, i think its fair to say we all <3 Teddy.

The one play I will always remember (besides the miami in the snow) was in the AFC Champ game against the Colts last year. He tackled Domonique Rhodes, and then somehow just took the ball from him. Boys, thats not strength or speed. Thats sheer will and determination. I love that man.

Who's happy to have Tedy Bruschi back?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaahhh!

Bill's Girl said:
The reason I knew about this show is that the lady that runs the All Things Bill Belichick website posted the air times on her site. The 730pm air time was the last one she had listed.
You should read patsfans.com, I started a thread about this show Monday morning after I caught its first airing :)

The additional two showings Tuesday were the only ones I could find listed. They were listed under the title "Ivy leaguers" which makes no sense so I was caught by surprise when I saw it and my own recording of it had the beginning cut off.

It's almost a given that it will be reshown on ESPN and/or NFL Network, if I come across it I will let people know. It's quite possible the title was a mistake and it will have a different one when it's next shown.

fgssand said:
Maybe Ted Johnson should watch that show.......
I've only seen TJ on NFL Network programs and can't speak for Boston area media appearances: He appears to be trying hard to present a balanced "outsider's" perspective. I have no problem with what I've seen to date, if anything I'd 'rate' him as a "rookie" confused by the speed of the "game".

Regarding Sabol's interview: This was sooooo much better with Heidi and the additional footage of his life. I had seen the locker room portions on Total Access, expanding that into a 30 minute production with game footage and a glimpse inside his life brought it all into context. Fantastic job by NFL Films, a touching reminder of how blessed we are to enjoy Bruschi the player.

As an aside for those hyper-critical of Monty Beisel: How could you expect Monty to be anything like Tedy? We can hope that time will allow the staff to 're-educate' him and 'cleanse' the KC system out of him. It is totally unfair to measure his progress against the Bruschi standard. We can dream, but whomever eventually replaces Tedy will suffer greatly from the comparison and has my sympathy.

alamo said:
You should read patsfans.com, I started a thread about this show Monday morning after I caught its first airing :)

The additional two showings Tuesday were the only ones I could find listed. They were listed under the title "Ivy leaguers" which makes no sense so I was caught by surprise when I saw it and my own recording of it had the beginning cut off.

It's almost a given that it will be reshown on ESPN and/or NFL Network, if I come across it I will let people know. It's quite possible the title was a mistake and it will have a different one when it's next shown.
Many thanks alamo, I'm sure there's quite a few of us that would love to catch it!

DaBruinz said:
Bill's Girl -
Would you be willing to copy your tape/DVD for people if they were willing to drop you a check? I would be very interested in getting a copy if you are.

Thanks

I wish I could. I recorded it on my DVR that is my cable box. It does not have any re-write capabilities and neither does my DVD player and I don't have VHS capabilities anymore. Sorry, everyone.

There is an NFL FILMS PRESENTS on Monday morning at 3:00 AM. All my Dish Network TV Guide says when describing the program is ''new''. Could this possibly be the Tedy episode? If anybody has info. on this, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to tape it.

The episode on Tedy premiered in this same time slot last week and was repeated twice. It seems odd they would run it another week in the same time slot, but you never know, Thing to beware of if you are recording it just in case is last week it was also listed at 3:00 am but actually started airing at 3:25 am... though there's no Sunday Night Football to throw their schedule off tonight, they seem to scramble their schedule a lot after midnight no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes