PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Films profiles Bruschi, on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamo

praedica numerum!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
At 3:30 AM this morning ESPN was scheduled to show "NFL Films Presents - Ivy Leaguers". No idea what "Ivy leaguers" means, but what it actually was was a half-hour dedicated to Tedy's return from his stroke. Much of it was Steve Sabol of NFL films interviewing Tedy or his wife Heidi, but of course there were lots of the sorts of clips of Tedy for which NFL Films is famous -- on the field, in the locker room, and at this year's ring ceremony for example.

Apparently it is to be repeated Tuesday 1/03 twice, at 2:00 PM on ESPN and at 7:30PM on ESPN2. Worth checking out. If you miss it this time I am sure it will show up again on ESPN and/or NFL Network, most NFL Films stuff does.

alamo said:
At 3:30 AM this morning ESPN was scheduled to show "NFL Films Presents - Ivy Leaguers". No idea what "Ivy leaguers" means, but what it actually was was a half-hour dedicated to Tedy's return from his stroke. Much of it was Steve Sabol of NFL films interviewing Tedy or his wife Heidi, but of course there were lots of the sorts of clips of Tedy for which NFL Films is famous -- on the field, in the locker room, and at this year's ring ceremony for example.

Apparently it is to be repeated Tuesday 1/03 twice, at 2:00 PM on ESPN and at 7:30PM on ESPN2. Worth checking out. If you miss it this time I am sure it will show up again on ESPN and/or NFL Network, most NFL Films stuff does.
3:30am :eek:

Thanks Alamo. I'll definately tune in.

I actually caught a piece of it this morning. It was pretty much the same thing NFL network showed except for some other scenes. Still a good watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back