PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Films: Brady 21st All Time Best Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares. All I want him to do is be the player with the most championships.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if they do this again when Brady is retired he'll be a bit higher!.

I knew that list was a heap of refried bull**** when they had Ladamiam Thomlison ranked higher than Moss.

Where's Peyton? That's all that matters.

Pretty weak assessment

That whole list has been a joke imo. He's top 10 for sure

Will that make him the #7 quarterback?

I haven't seen Montana, Marino, Unitas, Manning, Elway or Favre on the list yet.

Will that make him the #7 quarterback?

I haven't seen Montana, Marino, Unitas, Manning, Elway or Favre on the list yet.
I haven't looked at the list but if the above is true it's clearly a BS exercise...

You know where this is leading?? Peyton?? #??

Take any record that contains the word #win and Brady will own them......

I will say though I live the ending of the video with him talking about "the next one" and then all of them heading out of the tunnel!!

Did anyone else try the voting when it was open? I did and it was tedious, to say the least. It was a long series of "which player is better?" votes. I tried it three times, for up to an hour (while watching TV with the wife) and saw Brady once. After one long session I somehow had voted Forrest Gregg as the best player ever. Huh? I don't know how much fan votes counted but I found the experience frustrating.

On Jeter: Of all the other pro athletes, he's the one I hear Brady compared to most. It's the combination of just-win grittiness and polished celeb personna. They both represent their sports the same way - -extremely well.

the people at nfl network have no other work at hand, they come up with all sort of
ALL TIME BEST &?&&?& stuff all the time

TOP TEN LEFT HANDED QB's
TOP TEN PLAYERS UNDER 6 FT
etc
soon they will come up with more top tens like
TOP TEN QB's whose wife got a b%%b job :eek:
TOP TEN QB's who played in snow :eek:
TOP TEN QB's who threw for more than 200 interceptions :eek:
TOP TEN QB's who could have been basket ball players :eek:
TOP TEN QB's who could have starred in JERSEY SHORE :mad:
blah blah........

any time u switch to nfl channel they have some weird top ten goin on

they will have another list of top 100 players in a few years NO DOUBT about it

Last edited:
Not sure why so many are complaining about Unitas being ranked higher... i have no issue with that.

The others (outside of Montana and Peyton) are ridiculous.

Did anyone else try the voting when it was open? I did and it was tedious, to say the least. It was a long series of "which player is better?" votes. I tried it three times, for up to an hour (while watching TV with the wife) and saw Brady once. After one long session I somehow had voted Forrest Gregg as the best player ever. Huh? I don't know how much fan votes counted but I found the experience frustrating.

On Jeter: Of all the other pro athletes, he's the one I hear Brady compared to most. It's the combination of just-win grittiness and polished celeb personna. They both represent their sports the same way - -extremely well.

Yeah, that was the most futile exercise ever. Random selections against random matches.

From 6th round flier to 21st greatest of all-time according to NFL Films. We're truly blessed that he's a Patriot.

He should definitely be higher than 21st. I'm not sure how many of you on here are actually Red Sox fans (I've seen a few Yankee fans... and I'm not sure how that happens but to each their own I guess), but I too shuddered when they had Derek Jeter on there representing him. Oh, and that pass against Denver in '03 was a thing of beauty.

Unitas and Montana ahead of Brady? I can accept that. Peyton? Eh, I disagree, but it's like the Coke-Pepsi debate. It'll probably never be definitively settled unless/until TFB wins a couple more Super Bowls. Brady's rating is not the only problem I've had with this list, or many other lists. Oh well...:rolleyes:

(I've seen a few Yankee fans... and I'm not sure how that happens but to each their own I guess)

Connecticut.

Unitas and Montana ahead of Brady? I can accept that. Peyton? Eh, I disagree, but it's like the Coke-Pepsi debate. It'll probably never be definitively settled unless/until TFB wins a couple more Super Bowls. Brady's rating is not the only problem I've had with this list, or many other lists. Oh well...:rolleyes:

Connecticut.

Ive always held the belief that most people living in Connecticut were Giants fans. But, then again, I've lived in Florida for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back