PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL edited Wells Report prior to public release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
nfledit.jpg

I would punch Roger Goodell in the face without even saying a word if I were ever given the opportunity. I believe in Brady's innocence but even if he was as guilty as Aaron Hernandez Goodell is out of control with his personal agenda.

Last edited:
And the owners pay Goodell 40 Million dollars for this type of behavior. I would be embarrassed if I owned one of the "32" and watched my commissioner handle deflategate like it was Watergate.

loooollllll... the suit the NFLPA filed refers to "The Wells Report" multiple times as the "Wells-Pash Investigation"

And they quote Goodell himself saying pash and wells are investigation co-leaders.

then at the appeal, they would not allow Pash to be questioned by the nflpa team because 'he "wasn't involved"

Everyone has a right to face his accuser... one of 10 or so arguments to VACATE

Damn I called this one when the report came out ...

Wells puts his name to this report ....

But what if the report was not made by Ted Wells ???

Now he's forced to defend his name for a report that may just carry his name?

Far fetched perhaps? Perhaps not? Sure explains much of the evidence missing from the report.
I still think Wells put his name to a report that was mostly crafted behind the scenes in the NFL offices. The report seems way too amateur for an attorney such as Wells. The smitten bunch in the NFL offices needed Wells more than the other way around. If I'm Wells I run from that report ... he got sandbagged IMO. Kensil and crew got what they wanted ... an amateur report that reeked of grade school jealousy.
Wells wanted that added McNally interview because the school house gang messed up ... spite will do that ... the old bite the nose to spite the face ... a few noses this time and Goodells face will fall in the end.

Damn I called this one when the report came out ...

I think he wrote the report, but he was given an impossible task. Finding an innocent person guilty and of course the NFL edited it. He's probably an intelligent person, but he had a price. Goodell turned him into a prostitute and the result looked like the work of a crack whore.

Last edited:
I think he wrote the report, but he was given an impossible task. Finding an innocent person guilty and of course the NFL edited it. He's probably and intelligent person, but he had a price. Goodell turned him into a prostitute and the result looked like the work of a crack whore.
As more and more info comes out the image of the NFL office amigos as petulant children gains momentum. They will be lancing each other as more info leaks out. I'm praying Kraft leaks dirt on Goodell ... surely he has some ... time for Kraft to get a bit petulant himself.

loooollllll... the suit the NFLPA filed refers to "The Wells Report" multiple times as the "Wells-Pash Investigation"

And it should. The NFL stated such when they initially addressed the matter in the days following the AFCCG, specifically in their formal letter.

Pash's name is listed as co-investigator. For some reason, it suddenly was referred to as the "Wells report" from there on out. I guess people just got lazy?

It was a big reason why I was so pessimistic about the situation all spring.

And they quote Goodell himself saying pash and wells are investigation co-leaders.

then at the appeal, they would not allow Pash to be questioned by the nflpa team because 'he "wasn't involved

Every single day it becomes more and more of a sham.

Any chance wells turns on goodell? I mean he's got his 5 big ones. Unless he somehow has a written agreement or in his contract, wells could come out clean also by disowning this mess

Any chance wells turns on goodell? I mean he's got his 5 big ones. Unless he somehow has a written agreement or in his contract, wells could come out clean also by disowning this mess
We can only pray ... from your lips to gods ears.

I'm about 40% of the way through the NFLPA's filing, but yeah, this nugget certainly caught my eye. My guess would be the part about the "sting" was heavily edited. That was one of the first things many reporters questioned - why did a 243 page report discard the notion of a sting with only one single paragraph?

Answer: it didn't, but Pash changed it.

5?

I think it's something like 40 over the last few years.

Ted Wells doesn't walk, he oozes, that dude's so slimy. He'd flip on Goodell in a second if he could get around privilege issues.

If justice prevails Goodell is going down by the end of this soap opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes