PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Seahawks at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky for Seattle they are used to playing from behind! Nothing new here. Not saying they have figured out how to overcome this problem they face though, they're 7-9 for a reason!

One thing to always be mindful of when watching NFC games. They are playing each other...

I'm with you. Green Bay definitely looked good last night and I definitely think they'll be the ones coming out of the NFC. It may be early in this one, but I'm not impressed with the Bears so far...

Can't trust Cutler. He can implode so easily and throw a couple untimely picks. It's part of his DNA!

What the heck was that sight from the stands ...

You know I was hoping this game could at least keep me interested before the Pat's play....now 2.5 hours of waiting...ugh

Seattle's gameplan = only allow the big play, stop everything else.

Olsen: 58yd catch, 33yd catch, 1td
Knox: 18yd catch

...lets add another 22 yard catch for Olsen, he's over 100 on 3 catches

Last edited:
Olsen is destroying the Seahawks. This is just a reminder of how important the TE position can be. I am licking my chops to see how Gronkowski and Hernandez are used in the Jets game.

Well i gues the sea chickens aren't sneaking up on Da Bears today.

Nobody on defense reacted once the Ball came out until it was caught, granted it was in slow-mo on the replay, Seattle looks done already. Done as in they want to go home and are done playing already.

I hope they step up. Doesn't look good for now though, closing in on a blowout.

Bears TD.

Last edited:
Great, so not only do we get the very last game of the weekend, but the game leading up to it is complete garbage and we're supposed to what for the next 2 hours with this game being over?

Is it me, or is this game mind numbingly boring?

I'm loaded on vicodin because I screwed up my back Friday but still....

Great, so not only do we get the very last game of the weekend, but the game leading up to it is complete garbage and we're supposed to what for the next 2 hours with this game being over?

Not really a surprise, though...those have to be two of the least entertaining teams in the league.

Well 21-0 Bears. Wow. I expected Da Bears to win. But not by this much. Wrap it in a neat little bow tie cos this game is over. With these weather elements and the Bears defense making Hasselbeck look confused, and well like Hasselbeck, there's just no chance for a comeback.

Is it me, or is this game mind numbingly boring?

I'm loaded on vicodin because I screwed up my back Friday but still....

It's not just you, this game is awful. WTF are we supposed to do for the next 2 hours now this is absolute torture

Not really a surprise, though...those have to be two of the least entertaining teams in the league.

It could've at least been a close game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back