PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Seahawks at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was easy

Should be an interesting game. Who's everyone pulling for in this one?

I would love to see the Seahawks win but I think the Bears have a much better chance of beating Green Bay. So I guess I'm a Bears fan.

Milloy torched. But Cutler made a nice throw too.

Wonder if this will be Milloys last game.

Pulling for Chicago. Don't like the Seahawks in the playoffs and really don't like Pete Carrol.

I would love to see the Seahawks win but I think the Bears have a much better chance of beating Green Bay. So I guess I'm a Bears fan.

Never underestimate the 12th man.

I watched the Green Bay game last night...they're going to be a tough team. They're just relentless, and I'd have to say they're definitely the favorite to take the NFC at this point. Should the Pats advance, that's a rematch that worries me.

Last edited:
It's bee awhile since I heard the National Anthem so butchered. That was pretty disgusting. Not only could I barely understand what he was saying but the rythm was awful.
You're nuts. That was awesome. Sounded like a hockey game -- fans whooping it up from the opening words instead of waiting for the close. I really enjoyed the National Anthem.

You're nuts. That was awesome. Sounded like a hockey game -- fans whooping it up from the opening words instead of waiting for the close. I really enjoyed the National Anthem.

I liked the fans getting into it also - I just didn't like the rendition.

Carlson probably just got concussed there.

He hit the turf hard...ouch

I watched the Green Bay game last night...they're going to be a tough team. They're just relentless, and I'd have to say they're definitely the favorite to take the NFC at this point. Should the Pats advance, that's a rematch that worries me.

Yeah. CHI and SEA are not on GB's level. GB vs NE would be an awesome Super Bowl and a great challenge for the Pats (I'm getting way ahead of myself).

Carlson hit the turf hard - he may be out for the game considering how hard his head hit the ground.

Yeah. CHI and SEA are not on GB's level. GB vs NE would be an awesome Super Bowl and a great challenge for the Pats (I'm getting way ahead of myself).

Gotta keep in mind though green bay only put 10 on chicago 2 weeks ago.

Carlson hit the turf hard - he may be out for the game considering how hard his head hit the ground.

And still down after the commercial break ends, not a good sign for him.

And still down after the commercial break ends, not a good sign for him.

Not good at all. Looks like he's going to be carted off :(

Hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill