PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Packers at Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least half of my Super Bowl picks are alive. I had Green Bay beating Baltimore before the season started. Now Pats beating Green Bay for a little 1996 season revenge would be nice.

They're not as good as they look.

I really have to disagree with this... GB's receivers are about as good as any in the league. Rodgers is approaching elite status VERY quickly and their D has playmakers all over the field (Raji, Matthews, Hawk, Woodson, Williams, etc.)

Rodgers has only misfired on three passes in the first half. They're getting the ball back now. Time for a 35-14 Green Bay lead.

At least half of my Super Bowl picks are alive. I had Green Bay beating Baltimore before the season started. Now Pats beating Green Bay for a little 1996 season revenge would be nice.
I have an eery feeling that we watched the SB matchup back in Dec when GB played the Pats. People were wondering after how it would have turned out if Rogers had played. I think we'll find out, hope i'm right.

Last edited:
Rodgers playing out of his frickin head--having those receivers doesn't hurt either. wow.

damn, aaron rodgers is making some insane throws. I dont recall in recent times where i saw someone make so many escape the pocket throws.

I can't stand Fox. They don't cover the AFC so to them everything in the AFC to them does not exist.

RODGERS IS TEH GREATEST QB EVAR!!!!!!-Buck

STARKS STARKS STARKS, best rookie back EVAR-Buck

Ya know, everyone says Suh for rookie mvp, but sam shields mumble mumble-Aikman

Add in the goofy futuristic look and dumb robot, fox<cbs.

Last edited:
Damn it! Atlanta is demonstrating why I had no concern about the Patriots playing them in the Super Bowl.

im not sure if its just rodgers tearing them apart, but the falcons defense looks terrible.

I really have to disagree with this... GB's receivers are about as good as any in the league. Rodgers is approaching elite status VERY quickly and their D has playmakers all over the field (Raji, Matthews, Hawk, Woodson, Williams, etc.)

Nah, he's right. They're not THIS good. They are probably the class of the NFC, however.

I'd say it's equal parts GB talent and Falcons paper tiger-age.

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong- they're a good team. Fast as hell. The thing is that today we're seeing an Atlanta team that is ill-equipped to counter them. They're a big play team that relies upon pressure and receivers. When that kind of team is hitting it's highly impressive. That said, those hyper-aggressive schemes are the easiest to beat when you've got good depth, quickness and power.

The Pack is making these Falcons look like the 1997 Falcons. Burying them alive.

They're not as good as they look. Atlanta is coaching right into the hands of that scheme and the protection scheme is not good right now.

I'm not sure what game you are watching. But they are that good. They are scary good.

LT just said atlanta falcons are classless for jon abraham mocking rodgers's championship belt celebration

I'm not sure what game you are watching. But they are that good. They are scary good.

No, the Falcons are just not as good as everyone thinks. When Jordy Nelson is kicking your ass, you're not a good team.

Last edited:
Why doesn't atlanta atleast put some defenders on the field? Looks like GB is just playing catch with themselves.

i agree, this packers teams looking really scary.

No, the Falcons are just not as good as everyone thinks.

I disagree. Green Bay looks freakin' potent. And their defense impressed me last time too for the most part, very fast and always bringing people at you from all angles.

Let's just say this... right now, I'm thinking that meeting them in the Super Bowl would be a very worthy match-up.

Smoke show!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey