Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOM

SHAKALAKALKALKALKALKALKALKAALAKA

DENVER (AP) — The NFL says it is conducting a comprehensive review of allegations that Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning had human growth hormone delivered to his house.

How convenient....
There's no timetable to complete the investigation, but it's not expected before the Denver plays Carolina in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.

NFL conducting comprehensive investigation of Manning

If TB gets 4 game suspension for 'more probable than not of being generally aware', I want this ****ing horse-head banned for a year and stripped of his (single) ring.

• Agree
Reactions: eom
Don't hold your breath.

Maybe, but the fact they are actually doing something about it, rather than letting it slide, must mean something. Color me cautiously optimistic.... o_O

If TB gets 4 game suspension for 'more probable than not of being generally aware', I want this ****ing horse-head banned for a year and stripped of his (single) ring.
Who cares, the Super Bowl will be his last game, he will retire. How can he be suspended ? When I read this my first thought was big ****ing deal. That's like impeaching Obama next January.

He denies placing his bare anus and testicles on an unsuspecting woman's face when there was a letter from one of his friends directly implicating that he did it on purpose.

Now he denies HGH, and no one in their right mind should believe him. He's a ****ing scumbag and should be Pete Rose'd from football.

Okay, maybe a little extreme, but I have to constantly listen to people in Denver talk about TFB. If I use their reasoning, it makes perfect sense.

Here is how the investigation goes down:

Roger: Peyton did you take HGH?

PM: Nope

Roger: Good enough for me. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

Integrity...........

More like:

Roger: Peyton, did you take HGH?

PM: Nope.

Roger: Do you think Brady took your HGH?

PM: Nope.

Roger: But are you 100% sure it's not possible at all?

PM: What are you talking about?

Roger: AHA! SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!

Next Day...

Brady Suspended 4 games for being "Generally Aware" of HGH, masterminded Manning's wife's shopping

Day after...

Kraft concedes first round pick, sloppy blowjob in exchange for continuous reach-arounds

Don't matter in terms of playing time, he's retiring after this year.

And therein lay the rub, he is retiring after this year so they can find him guilty and look like they are about the right thing, with no penalty. Notice NO action will be taken BEFORE the Super Bowl, even though this massively affects competitve balance. This is all just a show investigation.

The bottom line is that nothing really matters what happens to Manning since it will not impact his team. For all I care HGH can be an new type of Papa John's pizzas for him to shill. Thank you Bob for capitulating to the POS and surrendering our first pick with a pathetic whimper over an obviously bogus violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes