PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com will stream media day live

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
According to NFLN which is broadcasting Total Access live now from the stadium. It will start at 'noon with the Patriots. Brady of course will occupy the first booth. Randy will be in the second booth from Brady. Not sure who else is "boothed" but likely Bruschi, Vrabel, Seau, Welker, Maroney, Asante, Light - I think there are 8-9 booth setups, with the rest of the players being interviewed more one on one on the field on in the stands.

Just bumping this as a reminder for anyone who wants to catch the Pats portion on NFLN or streaming on NFL.com - as opposed to starting or posting in more and more inane threads whining about whatever...:D

Your NE Patriots are taking the field...for media day. Let the games begin.

Belichick sounds congested. Needs some Mucinex.

That's nice. But Patriots.com is streaming 5 screens at once. You can be your own director of it.

NFL.com has the five screens, but you have to have them one by one.

For some reason the Moss feed has no sound on either Patriots.com or Nfl.com

He always sounds that way, bad sinuses (I would know...).

First question to him on how he will decide on his pre game speech and when, said probably not until Friday, depends on how the week is going, tailor it to what he thinks they need.

What he does to unwind after the season, go fishing with JJ.

Tom's first ? from Deion - how's the ankle. Fine, did a full practice yesterday, only one incompletion in practice.

They were questioning NFL for putting Welker in the stands and not a booth - a guy on the top fold of USA Today.

Randy now talking about chemistry - doesn't know why guys from varying backgrounds come together other than love of football. Team concept here makes guys enthused to wear a NE helmet. Asking him about Oakland and the change in him, said a lot of name guys with expectations and when they didn't work out that took over - just reiterating how he is now living a dream. Would love to finish his career as a NEP - they have everything you would want as a player here top to bottom. Team concept transcends the field.

If you read between the lines... it sounds like Moss may be looking to get as much $$ as possible in FA. :mad:

If you read between the lines... it sounds like Moss may be looking to get as much $$ as possible in FA. :mad:

How in the world is that what you get out of what he said?

How in the world is that what you get out of what he said?

Reporter: "Randy, how would you want your legacy to be remembered when this is all said and done"?

Moss: "Personally, I’m not so much concerned with my legacy on the field; so much as I am off of the field. The things that are really most important to me are my family and being able to take care of them the right way. I don’t want them to worry about things that I had to. My kids, grand kids..."

It just sounded like he was saying (in other words), "getting the most $$ possible is more important than any on the field legacy I can leave".

But since he gave that first reply... he has since answered the same question 3 different ways, so who knows! lol-

what time are the Pats on the field til?

In other words, how much more media day do the Pat have?

what time are the Pats on the field til?

In other words, how much more media day do the Pat have?

They have been out there for a while now... I cant imagine they will be at the individual podiums that much longer.

Reporter: "Randy, how would you want your legacy to be remembered when this is all said and done"?

Moss: "Personally, I’m not so much concerned with my legacy on the field; so much as I am off of the field. The things that are really most important to me are my family and being able to take care of them the right way. I don’t want them to worry about things that I had to. My kids, grand kids..."

It just sounded like he was saying (in other words), "getting the most $$ possible is more important than any on the field legacy I can leave".

But since he gave that first reply... he has since answered the same question 3 different ways, so who knows! lol-

You're getting your questions mixed up. His legacy answer was in response to a question on how important winning Sunday and going undefeated is to his legacy... He was putting football in perspective. As in these thing may define you as a player, but don't define who you are as an individual. It was also a way to get around the significance of undefeated question...

Wow. Tom's last comments were "Go see An Inconvienient Truth, its the truth... I drive a hybrid".

Did anyone else catch the Belichick response to a female international reporter? She shouted (in a heavy accent), "Coach, I want to marry Tom Brady! What you think about that?"

BB: "You'd have to ask Tom Brady."
Woman: "You think I'm better than Gisele?"
BB: "Well, I wouldn't go that far."

Said with a smile on his face. Good stuff, especially in response to the endless stream of inane questions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes