PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com [Quarterback Poll]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
There is a poll going on at nfl.com asking "If you had to win one game, which quarterback - in his prime - would you choose to lead your team?" TB is second to last. Not getting his props, guys. How about we fix this.

Re: NFL.com

There is a poll going on at nfl.com asking "If you had to win one game, which quarterback - in his prime - would you choose to lead your team?" TB is second to last. Not getting his props, guys. How about we fix this.

Thanks for the info I guess we need to do something about that.

http://www.nfl.com/

Peyton Manning is ahead of Tom Brady. WTF is wrong with people?

1. Montana
2a/2b. Brady/Favre
3. Elway
4. Manning

Last edited:

I can totally accept Montana over Brady, or even maybe Elway over Brady (though I probably wouldn't), but Peyton freaking Manning? Give me a freaking break.

Last edited:

Has TB hit his prime yet? I think that remains to be seen.

Even lowly Drew Bledsoe has won (ok, didn' t start the 2nd one but played more than 1/2 the game) twice as many AFCCGs than Manning.

Peyton Manning is ahead of Tom Brady. WTF is wrong with people?
It's an example of "what have you done for me lately?"

BTW, people, let's also realize that the fact that Brady is listed in a group of five of the best QBs ever is quite an acknowledgement of his greatness, in and of itself.

In fact, think of some of the names that AREN'T on that list: Troy Aikman, Johnny Unitas, Jim Kelly, Terry Bradshaw and Dan Marino, to name just a few.

Last edited:

Heres how we fix it - We win the F--ing Super Bowl and Brady has a F--ing great season - Thats how we F--ing fix it

And in the words of the immortal Fitzy..If you don't agree with this logic, GFY

As if 0950, it's Joe 40, Elway 16, TB and Peyton 15 and Favre 13.

Multiple votes seem possible.

It's an example of "what have you done for me lately?"

BTW, people, let's also realize that the fact that Brady is listed in a group of five of the best QBs ever is quite an acknowledgement of his greatness, in and of itself.

In fact, think of some of the names that AREN'T on that list: Troy Aikman, Johnny Unitas, Jim Kelly, Terry Bradshaw and Dan Marino, to name just a few.

Aikman and Bradshaw actually won a SuperBowl. I don't believe any of the other 3 did,. But your point is well taken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes