PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com: Pats uniforms worst out of all 4 major sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady77

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Personally, I love our uniforms, but what are your takes?

Kind of wish they'de go back to the red and white with Pat Patriot, always liked those.

I think they should do an alternate with the same design as the current blue one, but with the red and blue switching places.

Last edited:
I love them..........but thats just me

This thread reminds me of a Jim Carroll song..."It's Too Late"..

you see, you just don't know..

I'm here to give you my heart

and you want some fashion show...

Don't like them nearly as much as the old Pat Patriot unis....would prefer the old helmet with blue shirt though.

Bottom line...they are associated with winning now, but the flying elvis is absolutely horrible....IMO....

too lazy to put up a link?

OK, just off the top of my head Bengals and Seahawks. Way worse. The Cardinals too those all look like Arena League.

Our unis aren't great but they're nice IMO. The white ones especially.

What? This was a poll on nfl.com?

I will chalk this up to other hating fans, and nothing more....

It would be completely ridiculous to assume that the NEP uniforms were any worse than some of the other teams in the NFL, let alone "all 4 major sports."

There are many, many teams who have worse uniforms. They just don't have 1/2 of the success and the hatred that comes with that success.

You're really trying to tell me that teams like the Cleveland Browns, Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans, etc don't have worse uniforms from the aveage fans' standpoint? That's not even getting into the other sports like the SD Padres, and some hockey/basketball uniforms etc.

Some of these polls are just stupid.

What? This was a poll on nfl.com?

I will chalk this up to other hating fans, and nothing more....

It would be completely ridiculous to assume that the NEP uniforms were any worse than some of the other teams in the NFL, let alone "all 4 major sports."

There are many, many teams who have worse uniforms. They just don't have 1/2 of the success and the hatred that comes with that success.

You're really trying to tell me that teams like the Cleveland Browns, Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans, etc don't have worse uniforms from the aveage fans' standpoint? That's not even getting into the other sports like the SD Padres, and some hockey/basketball uniforms etc.

Some of these polls are just stupid.

I agree it's gotta be mostly hatred. Even though we're a bit biased, I just think it's ridiculous to say ours are the WORST.

I've got to disagree with you on the Browns jerseys though, something about them appeals to me :confused:

i want to know who decides this crap. the pats uniforms are awesome so are the old ones with the red shirt. the all white look is garbage on any team. i would like to see the old ones with the logo on the arm . either logo as long as its on the arm with the number on the shoulder. how nice would the raiders uniform be with that logo on the arm. its one of the best logos in sports and they dont use it on the jersey.

The sad thing is that there will be certain Jet fans who will take a lot of Joy from this poll and probably demand that the Pats cede them the AFCE division crown because of it.

As to the topic, the Pats uni's are OK. Pretty much just as good as everyone else's. I then a lot better than teams like the Ravens, Jags, and Falcons.

Last edited:
OK..I just read that page with the column written by the "Uniform Monitor"...I just HAVE to know...will some of you younger guys help me out?? In today's society, when you are out hanging with your buds and some guy says to you "I'm Mr. Big and if you don't like it U Can Screw.." do you all just sit back and like, "yeah ,whatever man"...I mean, this column makes me think this kid has never been punched in the mouth... EVER

I always thought their motif's could include more spackles of tope...

Winning's important, but nothing's more important than looking good...amirightyouguys?;)

Patriots: When Robert Kraft and Bill Parcells changed the uniforms two decades ago, it made sense. They were washing off years of mostly mediocre-to-lousy play. Now, eight years since their last Super Bowl win (not to mention an image-tarnishing scandal), it's time for a full-time return to the glorious red-and-white Pat the Patriot getups. Not doing so is outrage to discerning eyeballs everywhere.

lol seems legit, Pats have a one of the top 10 Uni's in the NFL.

It's just hate from other fans. I think the uniforms are awesome. I liked them better before the Nike switch of course.
I do like Seattle's new all blue too though.

The only unis I find are better looking than our blue one is the all-blue Broncos.

I can name three worse uniforms in AFC East alone. The writer didn't even bother to give any real justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes