PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsull87

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
don't know if anyone's posted this but here's kirwin's version.

NFL.com news: Defense rules early in a look at the first two rounds

Now i don't know about you guys but the 3 picks immediately after us in his mock i would rather than the one he gives us at 17. Loved pick 28 tho with wilkerson.

33... i am not high on him but i guess it's not bad value at 33... still don't like ayers tho

What's with their format that doesn't list the team making the pick??

Anyway...Phil Taylor to KC seems to be a hot pick right now, but I can't see it. By all accounts Pioli is a serious stickler for character & coachability, and Taylor has huge red flags on both counts.

What's with their format that doesn't list the team making the pick??

Anyway...Phil Taylor to KC seems to be a hot pick right now, but I can't see it. By all accounts Pioli is a serious stickler for character & coachability, and Taylor has huge red flags on both counts.

Yeah i know. He sort of lists the team in his explanation so you know who's making the pick.

I just don't get his logic for not giving us Quinn. "his brain tumor could be an issue here"... then gives him to San Diego in the very next pick. Any draft where we come afat with Quinn/A Smith and Wilkerson from our 17 and 28 is ok by me even with the concernt about Quinn/smith's fit for us there is just alot of talent there.

Ayers at 33? not so much of a like for me

Yeah i know. He sort of lists the team in his explanation so you know who's making the pick.

I just don't get his logic for not giving us Quinn. "his brain tumor could be an issue here"... then gives him to San Diego in the very next pick. Any draft where we come afat with Quinn/A Smith and Wilkerson from our 17 and 28 is ok by me even with the concernt about Quinn/smith's fit for us there is just alot of talent there.

Ayers at 33? not so much of a like for me

There are supposed to be logos, but there's some sort of access FAIL.

And I have to say . . . good first round that goes down the c****er in the second. :(

Last edited:
I would take martez wilson over ayers at 33........I think wilson is a perfect match outside for the pats..........he's played outside before and has the speed and moves to get sacks......at the same time, he has the coverage skills that would force the QB to have to account for him if he's not applying pressure.

I would take martez wilson over ayers at 33........I think wilson is a perfect match outside for the pats..........he's played outside before and has the speed and moves to get sacks......at the same time, he has the coverage skills that would force the QB to have to account for him if he's not applying pressure.

take brooks reed at 2b

and then hunt down boling/moffitt in round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill