PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com: Marcell Dareus facing four-game suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's huge, especially if the OLine is still trying to figure things out the first few weeks.

Cheater, should we make hats with a potleaf on top for the Bills game? He can't win without his dope obviously. Err wait it's a class one drug with no medical purpose according to the DEA.

It kills me how these guys can't lay off the Sweet Leaf with all that money on the table. It's not like you go through withdrawals like harder drugs. Plenty of people who actually work for a living have stopped entirely for less than one of those game checks I'm sure.

It kills me how these guys can't lay off the Sweet Leaf with all that money on the table. It's not like you go through withdrawals like harder drugs. Plenty of people who actually work for a living have stopped entirely for less than one of those game checks I'm sure.

iu

Stupid knows no pay grade.

Well week 4 just got that much easier for Jimmy G

As was mentioned by one of the Pats Media on Twitter.. With Lawson and Dareus both getting PEDs suspensions, that puts the Bills in violation of the league rules and the team can now be penalized for any further violations that occur..

You know what after the BS Brady and us fans have to deal with the first four games of the season I have no sympathy for any player or other organization. I don't care whether or not the player was in support for Brady, 31 teams were all happy when the suspension held up in court. I wish no injury or harm on any player in the league but at this point ill take it. The team doesn't need the help but oh well whatever makes the first 4 games easier Im good with.

So is Dareus facing a 4 game suspension or has the suspension already been implemented? Rotoword cited he has already been suspended and isn't appealing the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back