PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com just doesn't care about credibility at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody post the unabomber's manifesto so we can critique it

but besides that

I'm assuming this guy is no longer a scout?
If this is the guy I think it is, he's a radio host. He used to be GM for the Panthers, but got kicked to the curb and has been out of football since.

If this is the guy I think it is, he's a radio host. He used to be GM for the Panthers, but got kicked to the curb and has been out of football since.
Whoops, I was thinking of Marty Hurney. God, that team is just a wellspring of talent...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ets-and-eagles-among-nfls-most-talented-teams

I can semi-understand the temptation by outlets like ESPN to just be completely corrupt and earn as much money as they can tabloid-trash style, but you would think NFL.com would want to be somewhat credible.
Instead, they're all about the Roger Goodell vision of the NFL, where, especially in the off season, every kid's a winner.

I give you… the return of Bucky Brooks*

His top ten most talented rosters. Every AFC East team is on it… except, of course, the reigning Superbowl champions lol.

The Jets are #4 lol. (Hey, isn't that how many wins they had last year? Jets dominating this offseason)

This list is supposed to represent the most talented teams in the NFL outside the QB position. Hilarious how the Patriots don't even make it, meaning Tom Brady must have a heavy load to carry in order to, you know, be the Superbowl champion of 2014, but I guess he sucks anyway. In fact, just **** the Patriots. "I ****ing hate those guys!"

Everyone outside NE is just collectively saying "I don't care, I can't stand it!"

According to the comments, this genius had Dallas being one of the worst teams in the league last year.

I'm going to venture to guess he didn't have the Pats winning the Superbowl, and was probably big on the "Brady is done" chatter when we were on to Cincinnati.

I live in Idiocracy

Bucks Brooks can pick one:

1) Brady isn't a top-4 QB.
2) The Patriots have the least talented roster in their division outside the AFCE.

You can't have both. Not while the Pats are the defending SB champs.

Edelman, Gronk, Vollmer, McCourty, Collins, Hightower, Gostkowski

How are those 7 not on there, especially considering the Patriots JUST won the SuperBowl? LOL.

Hilarious.

Bucks Brooks can pick one:

1) Brady isn't a top-4 QB.
2) The Patriots have the least talented roster in their division outside the AFCE.

You can't have both. Not while the Pats are the defending SB champs.
See that's where you're wrong.. This can be explained by saying the Pats**** are the cheatingest cheaters of all time and the scum of the earth that deflated their way to a title... Duh

the NFL has bought into being story whores along with the media

fact is, at the end of the day I don't care anymore......come september, there will be football in one form or another. I've already committed to making sure not one more penny of mine ever goes to the NFL......I'm going to watch the games with my pals and drink beer and eat food and have fun......I'll cheer for the pats, but I'm not sure I will ever cheer for them the way I have in the past......

I am interested in the fight..........I want to see the result of Brady's appeal and potential lawsuit destroy goodell.......in fact, I'd like to see it destroy the league office and knock the owners down a few rung

I was chastised for taking the sides of the players in the contract squabbles (Mankins, Wilfork, Seymour) ..... I'm glad I was on the right side

Well, it's his theory that only "blue chip" players (on offense or defense) matter, QBs aside. OK, then who would be a "blue chip" on the Pats?

I hope nobody would argue against:
  • Gronk
  • Edelman
  • Vollmer
  • McCourty
The other main candidates, in some order, are Solder, Jones, Ninkovich and the three LBs. Stork and Butler can be his "on the rise" guys. Hopefully the first-round DTs will join the discussion soon.

If Bucky Boy can list Emmanuel Sanders you can definitely list LaFell. I would also put Collins on that list as well.

the NFL has bought into being story whores along with the media

fact is, at the end of the day I don't care anymore......come september, there will be football in one form or another. I've already committed to making sure not one more penny of mine ever goes to the NFL......I'm going to watch the games with my pals and drink beer and eat food and have fun......I'll cheer for the pats, but I'm not sure I will ever cheer for them the way I have in the past......

I am interested in the fight..........I want to see the result of Brady's appeal and potential lawsuit destroy goodell.......in fact, I'd like to see it destroy the league office and knock the owners down a few rung

I was chastised for taking the sides of the players in the contract squabbles (Mankins, Wilfork, Seymour) ..... I'm glad I was on the right side

I was amazed at how many tried to put the lockout on the players when the owners were making money like they were printing it and crying poor. As it turns out the players should have held fast against any deal that increased the power of an incompetent commissioner. I really hope Brady pushes this all the way and exposes the league office and all of the corruption in it.

x9cUiuz.jpg

Well, it's his theory that only "blue chip" players (on offense or defense) matter, QBs aside. OK, then who would be a "blue chip" on the Pats?

I hope nobody would argue against:
  • Gronk
  • Edelman
  • Vollmer
  • McCourty
The other main candidates, in some order, are Solder, Jones, Ninkovich and the three LBs. Stork and Butler can be his "on the rise" guys. Hopefully the first-round DTs will join the discussion soon.

Wilfork
Mayo
Hightower
Collins
Chandler Jones
Matthew Slater (On special teams)

if you count kickers, Ghostkowski is the best in the league so you could throw him on the list for flare

Potential to become blue chippers:
Easley
Malcolm Brown
Stork

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill