PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com: Brady 5th best QB currently playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
bucky brooks actually put an asterisk * next to brady's name.

Despite being a proven winner (four titles, six total Super Bowl appearances) and one of the NFL's ultimate clutch performers (46 game-winning drives in his 15-year career), Brady's standing on this list is a reflection of the stench emanating from the Deflategate scandal (hence the asterisk). The controversy adds to the notion that the Patriots' long-term success has been fueled by various misdeeds. While there isn't a proven correlation between deflated footballs and Brady's on-field performance, the fact that another scandal is hovering over the Patriots certainly clouds the evaluation.

I can't remember the last time I went on NFL.com for anything other than Game Center. I won't be going there anytime soon.

How the hell is Luck ranked the #3 overall QB when he and his Colts got steam-rolled in the playoffs? Roethlisberger meanwhile is ranked #2 and his team couldn't even survive the 1st round of the playoffs? The quality of writing on NFL.com is nearly as bad as the quality of writing found in the Wells report!!

At least he marked Manning all the way down at 10. Luck Roethlisberger and Wilson over Brady? Give me a break lol

The comments serve Brady justice.majority of fans have him as 2 underneath Rodgers even this whole deflate gate crap can't overshadow his greatness

i'm surprised brady is even top 5. he would fumble left and right because now he has to play with 12.5+ psi ball. roll eyes

I think anyone who considers Luck and Roethlisberger to be top 2/3 QBs can have their opinions dismissed outright on account of being complete ****ing idiots.

Their owners don't agree that they are cheaters.

Do yourself a favor and don't read NFL.com articles, especially bucky brooks.

Aaron Rodgers: I intentionally illegally over-inflate my footballs
NFL and Sports Media:
covering-ears-620x310.jpg

his is what you did Bob. This is what you've allowed. I hope Tom tells you to screw yourself.

Let them write their articles while they can because they all know Brady is taking this to court if he has to and will win and then he and BB are going to unleash hell on the NFL in 2015. Trust me when they are up by 14-17 points in games with 5 minutes Brady is throwing it on 2nd and 3rd down.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: #12
Rodgers is almost as big a playoff chock as Manning. He has a 6-5 playoff record, look at his performance against the Hawks in Jan choke job.

Rogers .680 winning %, Brady .774, Rogers 70 wins Brady 160 (reg season.) only 6 years younger than Brady. What a joke.

When did the NFL hire Chris Simms?

No words.

Anyone who watched the Divisional Round against the Ravens and the Superbowl who doesn't put Brady at #1 is ****ing delusional or a blind hater. "Game manager?"

Thanks Kraft, you ****ing snake.

Welcome to the new NFL, where the media overwrites and overrules what happens on the field, and pushes a narrative on the public until it's repeated and taken as fact.

No words.

Anyone who watched the Divisional Round against the Ravens and the Superbowl who doesn't put Brady at #1 is ****ing delusional or a blind hater. "Game manager?"

Thanks Kraft, you ****ing snake.

Welcome to the new NFL, where the media overwrites and overrules what happens on the field, and pushes a narrative on the public until it's repeated and taken as fact.

Wouldn't get too worked up over sucky brooks chances are even without this mess this idiot would have had Brady at #5.

He really shows how completely stupid he is calling Brady a game manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down