PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Coach of the Year rankings: Pete Carroll on top, BB Third

this might be BB's best year coaching since Bledsoe went down

Pete is skating on the edge of a razor blade.....he is very, very close to losing control of that team and having that whole house of cards come crashing down

wouldn't surprise me to see the Hawks win the superbowl, now would an epic crash and burn in the playoffs surprise me.....

We'll all be waiting for the "hey guys, I predicted it back in December" post

This makes me angry. Pete Carrol should never win coach of the year, I still can't forgive him for his patriot years.

BB has done an amazing job, he built a top 10 defense before our injuries and despite our offensive struggling early we still have a chance at the #1 spot.

I can't believe people are questioning the fact that the coach of the best team in the NFL shouldn't be in the consideration for coach of the year. I want to punch him in the face every time I see him too but that doesn't take way from what they're doing on the pacific coast.

Rah rah Pete Carroll? Only because BB has been around and done the best coaching job NUMEROUS times.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back