PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Channel: Pats have contacted Edinger, Vanderjerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please God, not Vanderjerk. I'll take a kicker from Fort Kent, Maine Girls High School soccer team first.

She would probably do better under pressure.

Last edited:
DAMN, not Vanderjact, can you imagine the humiliation if he missed a game winning kick against the Colts this year?? Or worse, Vinataeri getting the game winner. I hate kickers!

I really like Paul Edinger. We should do this soon.

I agree Ian......

Ian said:
I'd have to agree. If they sign Vanderjagt I'd have to shut the site down :explative

Ian

I can not and will not root for that piece of sh##.......Vanderjerk is EVERYTHING....that supposedly.....and I guess now I do mean supposedly.....THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.....are NOT about......

I can deal with Keyshawn - but Vanderjerk? No way. This HAS to be a joke.

C'mon you guys. I am sure BB knows what he is doing and wouldn't bring any of these guys in if it wasn't best for the team. 3 SB in last 5 yrs. Where's your faith? The band wagon left a loooong time ago, what r u guys still doing here?

Faith? Yes. Blind faith? No.

Vanderjerk as a possible Patriot makes me sick....even if it's BB making that decision.

Garbanza said:
Faith? Yes. Blind faith? No.

Vanderjerk as a possible Patriot makes me sick....even if it's BB making that decision.

Finally, someone else agrees to the whole blind faith theory. I love it.

After 40+ years as a Patriot fan, if Vanderjagt is the kicker, I may have to rethink my loyalty.

The guy makes me ill.

That being said I cannot imagine BB signing him. Can anyone picture Vanderjagt in the locker with with Rodney?

Last edited:
WEEI reports that Vanderjerk and his agent are due in Foxboro shortly. UGH who is next Warren Sapp????? Trash the Pats get a contract, Loyalty to Pats get the boot out the door the strange world of Bob Kraft and company.

If Vanderjagt signs with us it'll almost certainly be at our price which is something Vinatieri was uninterested in doing. I think Vanderjagt ends up in GB but, even on grass, he's a quality kicker as his career numbers state.

The only way I want Vanderjagt on my team is if this shirt was anything but comical.

R200A_iCO_RAFC42N_10C_MF.jpg

Are we in Bizarro World?

Vanderwhatever is fine by me. Afterall he's only a kicker. Besides, he's a Canadian who likes to suck back a few. :rocker:

nescott said:
WEEI reports that Vanderjerk and his agent are due in Foxboro shortly. UGH who is next Warren Sapp????? Trash the Pats get a contract, Loyalty to Pats get the boot out the door the strange world of Bob Kraft and company.

Jeez, is EEI going tell us eveytime the guy scratches his arse. Please BB just say "NO" to Vanderjerk. :mad:

I'd be happy with either Vanderjack or Edinger considering their both better than what we have now. Many people claim Vanderjack sucks b/c he missed his last kick, if I remember correctly Vinateri missed his alst kick as well. Vanderjack has amazing stats when it comes to making his field goals, if BB feels he's the right guy I'm all for it. I preety sure BB knows a little bit about football the majority of you so called Pats Fans.

IndyKen said:
If we end up with Vanderjerk AND Keyshawn, just how sick would that be? Puking, toilet hugging, all night long sick, that's the level of sick that would be.

I'd probably just find one of those subway gratings to lie face down on, so that cleanup wouldn't be a big issue.

miamipat said:
I'd be happy with either Vanderjack or Edinger considering their both better than what we have now.

I disagree! Isn't Flutie 100%?

Is Edinger the guy that has his back partially facing the goal post when he lines up before the kick? If so, get him.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Is Edinger the guy that has his back partially facing the goal post when he lines up before the kick? If so, get him.
Yeah, that's him.

One thing to keep in mind - the Patriots' "interest" in Vanderjagt could well be just so Edinger's agent isn't in too much of a comfort level in negotioations with the Patriots. Or it could be real, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back