PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL bans Barstool's Portnoy from press row

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't know where else to post this...

anyone think felger actually kind of beat dave in the debate today? As much as I side with dave, felger is actually doing well here
Barstool Casting Couch Featuring Mike Felger
http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/barstool-casting-couch-featuring-mike-felger/

I haven't even got 5 minutes in and I can say that yes, Felger is winning the debate so far. But that tends to happen when two people who have no idea what they're talking about try to argue a point. Clearly neither of them understands (or cares) about the science behind it.

I haven't even got 5 minutes in and I can say that yes, Felger is winning the debate so far. But that tends to happen when two people who have no idea what they're talking about try to argue a point. Clearly neither of them understands (or cares) about the science behind it.

Mo-rons! We're surrounded by mo-rons!

I have no problem with this. Portnoy isn't "press" or "media." He's a ****ing know-nothing clown that, for some reason, people on here want to legitimize. All he does is make actual intelligent NE fans look horrible by association.

this guy was there

635573568249756865-120-media-day.jpg
Thanks eom. Should I add a picture of that "legitimate" media member in a wedding dress, Fixit? :)

Isn't "Miss Mayo" a regular at these SB press conferences when the Pats are there?? She is my favorite by far...

Also believe "Nickelodeon" sends a rep as well.. why not "the prez"??...

Thanks eom. Should I add a picture of that "legitimate" media member in a wedding dress, Fixit? :)
This numbskull shouldn't be there, either. However, no amount of other clowns at Media Day changes the fact that Portnoy is a complete tool.

I will never understand the worship for Barstool.

This numbskull shouldn't be there, either. However, no amount of other clowns at Media Day changes the fact that Portnoy is a complete tool.

I will never understand the worship for Barstool.
silly thread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back