Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From angry Patriots fans. I kid you not.

Quote:

New England Patriots Schedule Standings Stats Roster Live Blog Odds Tickets NFL Asks Police To Protect Roger Goodell’s Maine Home From Patriots Fans by Darren Hartwell on Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:39PM 14,654 Share this: Roger Goodell’s decision to uphold Tom Brady’s four-game suspension unsurprisingly hasn’t gone over so well with New England Patriots fans. So just how much did Goodell upset the fan base? Enough that the NFL decided to take extra steps to protect its commissioner’s property. The league on Tuesday contacted local police in Scarborough, Maine, asking them to “keep an eye on” a $6.5 million home in Prouts Neck that is believed to belong to Goodell, the Portland Press Herald reported Wednesday.

NFL Asks Police To Protect Roger Goodell’s Maine Home From Patriots Fans

For the sake of accuracy, Goodell actually owns 2 properties, the second was leased back to the family he purchased it from for a 15 year period after they had the plots merged as one to lower the appraisal value for tax purposes prior to selling.

I'd laugh hysterically if his $6.5 million dollar home burnt down to nothing but a pile of ashes hahaha

Assuming no pets or family members were inside when it happened, it would be absolutely hilarious

There's pretty much nothing bad that, if it happened to Goodell, I wouldn't be happy about it. Burn, mother fuccker, the house or the person.

Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg

Even against a vile human being like Goodell, I would not advocate violence.

However, if the urine content of his lobster bisque from the local ME restaurants was a bit higher than normal . . . just sayin!:D

Hello Captain...this is the Commissioner. I've applied some serious unjust bs against the Patriots. Would you mind keeping an eye on my house for a few years?

He's gotta consider selling that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes