PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Arrests Database 2000-2010 (Patriots with 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL Arrests Database - SignOnSanDiego.com

Interesting look at the NFL's bad boys

No surprise the Bengals at #1 with 31 law breakers while the Rams at the bottom with just 6

498 wrongdoings in 10 Years equaling nearly 50 arrests a year,its out of control.

New York Jets with only 7 arrests, second best. Who says the Jets are thugs?

By the way, this proves that the Jets are classier than the Patriots.

Last edited:

More likely they got away with much more.

That's why them and LdT are the perfect match!

Anyways, man Willie Andrews was like a one man crime wave.

Bummer. Either didn't know or forgot about Bobby Hamilton.

I wonder how this compares to the NBA, NHL, and MLB. I'm guessing the NFL has the most arrests.

Colts, mainly under the supervision of St. Tony of Dungy, had 17 arrests.

Another (half empty/half full) way to look at the numbers is to say that NE has not had a player arrest in about two years.

Classier, maybe. Access to better lawyers in NYC, definitely.

this may be my favorite charge:

Charged with misdemeanor assault, accused of punching friend of LeBron James at club

I suppose in NYC not getting arrested is proof of being classy, but anyway, 7 arrests in 10 years is pretty damn good.

HTML:
driving an unregistered Crown Victoria in Lowell, Mass.

Too bad a ride for Lowell? If it was a better ride, he might not have been noticed??

this may be my favorite charge:

Charged with misdemeanor assault, accused of punching friend of LeBron James at club

If Kenyatta Jones -- pouring hot water (tea?) over roommate ("roommate"?) while the latter was seated on the toilet (!!!) -- isn't your favourite, I don't know what I can say.

P.S. Huge credit to Mr Schrotenboer for a genuine piece of reporting during the off-season.

Last edited:

You're right--unless you include Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, and Cromartie as members of your team. The Patriots try to unload guys who get in trouble--the Jets trade draft picks for them.

Last edited:
Looking at Faulk's punishment for the MJ cigarettes - can you really get 5 months in jail for possession of 4 joints in the US??

At least nobody was on there more than once, other than Willie Andrews who was immediately released on the 2nd arrest.

Compare that to say the Steelers who had Santonio get arrested 3 times through 2008 and they did nothing until his contract was about to be up, with a maximum of 12 games for him in that year. So much for them being the ultimate our **** don't stink object of class.

NFL Arrests Database - SignOnSanDiego.com

Interesting look at the NFL's bad boys

No surprise the Bengals at #1 with 31 law breakers while the Rams at the bottom with just 6

498 wrongdoings in 10 Years equaling nearly 50 arrests a year,its out of control.

I wonder how this compares to the NBA, NHL, and MLB. I'm guessing the NFL has the most arrests.

The NFL has more the twice the number of players, so more arrests should be expected. 50 arrests a year is less than a 3% arrest rate, and that's not even counting players shuffling on and off the roster over the course of a season.

Some of the arrests are a bit of a joke, too. Richardson getting busted for an open container is a perfect example, another player was busted for too many traffic tickets, etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back