PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 2012 Kicks Off: Cowboys at Giants Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas vs. Giants...Opening Game thread

Now I finally understand why the Pats are hated so much outside of Eastern NE...jealousy of achievement, something that's running rampant these days. I'm for the Giants tonight who are a class org, play tough and come up big when it counts. Sorta like the early 2000s NE team. Dallas epitomizes the underachieving loud mouth braggarts (any other team like that come to mind?) who are hyped year after year by sports mediots and fall flat when the chips are on the line. That said it's a comfort to know that within 3 hours one of these guys will have a L.

why u being such a pissah .... pissah???

Go Cowboys ... :americaflag:

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT PUT IT ON RIGHT NOW

Whens the ball washing festival over? I just turned it on and shut it off within 3 secongs

Now I finally understand why the Pats are hated so much outside of Eastern NE...jealousy of achievement, something that's running rampant these days. I'm for the Giants tonight who are a class org, play tough and come up big when it counts. Sorta like the early 2000s NE team. Dallas epitomizes the underachieving loud mouth braggarts (any other team like that come to mind?) who are hyped year after year by sports mediots and fall flat when the chips are on the line. That said it's a comfort to know that within 3 hours one of these guys will have a L.

My hatred of the Giants have nothing to do with their wins. I hate them mostly because the networks deem this a Giants market and forces us to watch them play whatever crap opponent they are facing rather than allow us to see the marquee NFC game. I began to hate them in the early 90s when would get Giants/Bucs instead of Cowboys/49ers every year when the latter game was always the preview of the NFC championship game.

Even though the team was deprived of 2 Superbowls at the hands of the Giants I actually like them.

I really do not like the Cowboys.

My expectations for Tony D'ohmo are extremely low tonight.

Whens the ball washing festival over? I just turned it on and shut it off within 3 secongs

It's over now. Commercials and then kickoff

One team has twice beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Rather than seeing that set up as a possible third happening, I'll be rooting for a miserable season for the Giants.

It's not about jealousy for me, it's about matchups.

Who's #18 on the Giants? That's the jersey Queen Latifa is wearing ?

Is she wearing a Feagles jersey or did she get the wrong number for Eli?

What was that?

One team has twice beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Rather than seeing that set up as a possible third happening, I'll be rooting for a miserable season for the Giants.

It's not about jealousy for me, it's about matchups.

IDK, I think I would want the Pats to beat the Giants in the Super Bowl. I want another rematch!

Last edited:

Nice pass elite guy

Yeah I don't hate the Giants either. I like the way they play. But I'll definitely be rooting against them every week they're not playing Pittsburgh or NYJ

Anyone have a Patrick Chung flashback on Eli's first pass?:bricks:

That D-line is really good

I think we have seen more defense on the first two drives tonight than we saw the entire opening night last year.

That OL is really bad.

I was saying something very similar o my wife. "Thats why they hate the Pats" Winners

come on eli and cruz...(sorry..fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes