PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 2008 Pro Bowl Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe THATS why Samuel never lined up on that side and wasnt against Burress at the end of the game?

He just got burned

Last edited:
I'd like to see V. Weezy make a big play!

Maybe THATS why Samuel never lined up on that side and wasnt against Burress at the end of the game?

He just got burned

he has lined up there..in superbowl..and half of last season. Its a zone scheme..what difference does it make?

On NFL Network yesterday they were showing the walk through for both squads and had the QBs miced up. Marshall Faulk said to Matt Hasselbeck I want to call your first play from scrimmage in the game. Hasselback said sure go for it. Faulk said do a slugo route, slant and go. Hasselbeck said ok no problem we'll run one on Assante Samuel.

It was all good natured but at the same time I thought it was interesting that Hasselbeck said he'd run it on Samuel. I think it's further proof that teams have figured him out to a degree. Much like Dexter McLeon in XXXVI.

I have it on but it is just background noise. I soured on the pro bowl many years ago when Robert Edwards tore up his knee. That wasn't even the real game!

Speaking if injuries, didn't Pedro hurt himself at the MLB all-star game one year?

Samuel with a nice hit to break up the pass to Larry Fitz.

Last edited:
quick hitch to Fitz on Asante....both corners playing way off .. like we usually do :(

pro bowl rules say you can't play press coverage, unless you are in within your own 5 yd line.

Wow, this is sooo not exciting.

Samuels seems to be trying to sell himself today though.

Andre Tippet sighting.

Through three quarters, Champ Bailey has yet to give up a pass reception in this game. That's why he is the best in the biz.

Through three quarters, Champ Bailey has yet to give up a pass reception in this game. That's why he is the best in the biz.

um i saw a catch or 2 on him underneath. a quick pass. one was a bubble screen and other was a curl or slant idk

TO is a beast!!!
By far, the best WR in the league...

Matt Light still looks like crap.

Every time I tune in to the game I see Light allowing his guy to disrupt the QB..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back