PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Playoffs: Eagles @ Giants game discussion (1pm / FOX) *STOP The Repeat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the type of bounces we used to have fall incomplete.... back in the day :(

Is it just me or does it seem like all the teams in the playoff games this year seem like they are mailing it in?

"not as sharp as we're used to seeing him".....lmao

eli is never sharp

just friggen go for it. Kicjk them in the nuts

They need to pull it out by more than 4 points!

eagles have not done anything other than that INT return and even then they had a lot of issues to get 2 yards !

Eli would still be thought of as a mid-level QB if the Giants didn't win SB 42. And the Eagles should be happy to only be losing by one point. Pretty lackluster performance so far.

This first half was a gigantic **** sandwich for anybody looking to be entertained by a playoff football game. This is brutal! Two teams that aren't executing on offense.

The more I see of this whiny crying little baby Ecry the more I want to punch him in his face

Eagles should come out in the 2nd half with this spread.

is this where the Giants go into a soft cover D and piss away their lead before halftime?

why use the timeout ??? if the eagles get a clue from this they should run no huddle a little more in the 2nd half.

2nd and1 but they cant run the ball becuae they burned the timeout...idiots

Good news: The Giants didn't defer so the Eagles get the ball first in the 2nd half. :D

How are the Eagles leading? LOL

This first half was a gigantic **** sandwich for anybody looking to be entertained by a playoff football game. This is brutal! Two teams that aren't executing on offense.

or two division teams knowing each other well and playing defense a little

Halftime lead @ Giants Stadium and getting the ball back after the half? I'm diggin' it.

2nd half pressure on the little crying whiny Babycry...4 INT's for Ecry and the Eags blast the Criants

giants really should be kicking themselves for taking the ball to start the game and not taking a lead ending the 2nd quarter .and they will have the wind against them in the 4th quarter

One of the reasons I die of shock (Thank god for defibrillators) every time I hear Fox is the #1 pregame show: Michael "Gappy" Strahan.

Of course I still keep hoping I'll wake up from a nightmare and find out American Idol was just a horrible dream, so what do I know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back