PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Playoffs: Eagles @ Giants game discussion (1pm / FOX) *STOP The Repeat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit that's a big first down. A 3 and out, punting into the wind from their own 20 would have put NYG in a major hole.

LOL I thought that was last week's thread before I clicked it. That's too funny

as i said before , wait before ron borges kills the pats tommorow if the eagles win for not re signing him

asante again left toomer wide open guessing for a pick i think

Manning pick turns into 7 points for opposition. Good times. :singing:

as i said before , wait before ron borges kills the pats tommorow if the eagles win for not re signing him

The irony is that Samuel is getting beat on pretty much every play so far, but Manning so rarely throws a spiral that the wind is killing his throws so Asante looks like a hero.

Last edited:
"Could you picture this?
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Philadelphia @ Arizona
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Baltimore @ SanDiego"

If that happens, I'll be off to a chick flick with my girlfriend, then it's off to the mall for shopping.

TV sets will be clicking off across America; I actually hope it does happen and the 9-7 cardinals play the 8-8 chargers in the Super Bowl.

Priceless.

I was just talking about that with my brother. Everyone around the league was so happy to see the Pats miss the playoffs, a team that has provided four highly entertaining Super Bowls in this decade. The NFL deserves nothing more than a Mediocre Bowl.

Ecry throws wobble ducks anyway..he's getting scared like the little puzzy he is.

Damnit that's a big first down. A 3 and out, punting into the wind from their own 20 would have put NYG in a major hole.

does that mean they will have the wind on their back in the 4th quarter ?

I think I just realized why I wouldn't mind the Eagles in the SuperBowl. If they make it, we would no doubt see clips of there last SB appearance. Which I wouldn't mind seeing a few times. :) Whereas if the Giants make it, there would be so many replays of "the catch". I think the Giants not winning would make the sting of SB 42 a little bit more bearable...

Nope, asante is drifting inside and baiting manning too make the tough throw.

That last one to Toomer was just that. He knew manning would have to make a crazy good throw too make that pass in the wind, so he could drift inside where manning would have liked to throw

He's not getting beat every down, hes playing the %'s

Will the pain of losing SB 42 ever go away?

It will never completely go away, much like watching the Aaron Boone HR always hurts. But like that, a follow-up SB victory would subside the pain a lot.

seems like eagles will punt with the wind which is a break for them with 12 sec left

if giants keep running the ball, they will eventually wear down the eagles.

Well, 7-3 after 1.

Nope, asante is drifting inside and baiting manning too make the tough throw.

That last one to Toomer was just that. He knew manning would have to make a crazy good throw too make that pass in the wind, so he could drift inside where manning would have liked to throw

He's not getting beat every down, hes playing the %'s

Losing the receiver and being 15 yards away from the play is now "baiting the quarterback"?

You must be Asante's mom....

Last edited:
Feagles punting to the Eagles :singing:

Edit: Wow saved at the 5.. no good

Last edited:
Eli down to 20.3
Delhommes better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey