PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game Thread (The Giants WIN The Giants WIN!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFC Championship Game Thread

Al Harris is overrated. Plaxico is owning him every play it seems..and Plax isnt anywhere near 100% healthy with that ankle

7 caches 105 yards in first half..Harris is following him around

Pats will surgically rip open the Packer D. Packers have a decent run D, but they have yet to play us.

Giants could give us troble given their good run D and pass rush. Furthermore, they;ve played us so they know what to expect.

All in all I agree, both Hariss and Woodson are pretty overrated.

Just interferred lol

I'm sorry but that is not just illegal contact.... that should be pass interference on Al Harris.

For a 260-pound RB, Jacobs runs pretty soft. He's made of glass.

With all of the hunters in the stands, why don't they make the Packers Green and Orange instead of green and yellow? Wow...I wonder if they allow shotguns in that stadium!

Pats will surgically rip open the Packer D. Packers have a decent run D, but they have yet to play us.

Giants could give us troble given their good run D and pass rush. Furthermore, they;ve played us so they know what to expect.

All in all I agree, both Hariss and Woodson are pretty overrated.

Just interferred lol

i like Woodson a lot. Harris is severely overrated. If your not a tiny WR who isnt quick or strong enough to get off a jam, your gonna get open. Harris is too slow and just average playing off

Tough penalty. I don't think the safety could have held up there.

I'm sorry but that is not just illegal contact.... that should be pass interference on Al Harris.

I respect the Younger Manning so much more. The guy is not constantly *****ing and whining to the refs to get every call. He seems to be trying to the just execute the game plan and not take over the game.

I respect the Younger Manning so much more. The guy is not constantly *****ing and whining to the refs to get every call. He seems to be trying to the just execute the game plan and not take over the game.

Eli has earned some respect this yr, much to the chagrin of Barber brothers

no but he and Archie whine to San Diego saying they dont want to play there ..then again..why would u want to play there :\

Plaxico torching the Packer secondary. Moss should have a field day at SB

my only concern would be that they've played against each other so many times but basing it off Giants game..Harris is toast by any of the 3 new WRs we got. Welker is too quick and you wont get a big jam on him. Moss just makes plays..Stallworth is good at avoiding the jam and too fast and quick for Harris

Go Giants.

if we verse Giants..its too easy imo. Played them once and the only success they had was blown coverages and a Hobbs on Plax mismatch. They got good pass rush and stopped run but we didnt have Kyle Brady..Nick Kazcur or Stephen Neal!

Their D would get toast and im positive we wouldnt let Kevin Boss get wide open(Rodney bit) and then Geno falling down.

The KR wont happen again..we are more diciplined

Stupid penalty on the Giants, gives the Packers new life.

What a terrible, game changing flag.

Big penalty. GB 17 Gints 13. The only reason I'd rather play the Packers is because the Patriots have already beaten the Gints and beating the Packers in the SB would be 1 more playoff team they beat this year. Plus a little revenge for the last time the Patriots played the Packers in a SB.

Had the whistle blown on that play? I wish they had replayed it, showing the actual play.

Big penalty. GB 17 Gints 13. The only reason I'd rather play the Packers is because the Patriots have already beaten the Gints and beating the Packers in the SB would be 1 more playoff team they beat this year. Plus a little revenge for the last time the Patriots played the Packers in a SB.
Who cares. I want 19 - 0. Line up the 1972 Doofins and beat them.

Had the whistle blown on that play? I wish they had replayed it, showing the actual play.

FOX's coverage is a little weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back