PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Packers at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not Lance Briggs' finest moment.

Anybody else think that a TD here by the Packers would make it game over? Can't see the Bears coming back from 21-0.

But the Cutlerception numbers should go through the roof. ;)

Rodgers is damned good. I wonder how much it's him and how much it's the receivers. But I wouldn't mind him on the Pats once Brady retires.

I can't figure out what Jennings was thinking not taking the hit to pick up an extra yard for the first down on his last reception.

Isn't that what happened with Curtis Martin (almost)? I believe he only played a couple of games his senior year.

Wrong position, but it's exactly what happened with Rob Gronkowski.

Rodgers is damned good. I wonder how much it's him and how much it's the receivers. But I wouldn't mind him on the Pats once Brady retires.

Yeah that will happen

I mean why would the Packers try to hold onto him or anything :cool:

Isn't that what happened with Curtis Martin (almost)? I believe he only played a couple of games his senior year.

Yep, Martin was a first round talent at least IMO from watching him in college.

The Packers offense kinda similar to Pats in '07. If the Bears not score in the first half, it be tough for them to catching up in second half.

Patriots would've been slapped around by this Packers team, no doubt in my mind.

Patriots would've been slapped around by this Packers team, no doubt in my mind.

Last weeks Patriots yes, the 8 weeks leading up to that, maybe not

I hope Brady's watching Rodgers as he actually runs when the lane is open. Brady needs to get back to doing that on occasion.

Definitely makes the loss sting a little less. Hard to say if we would have won the SB anyways, even assuming the predictable win vs. the Steelers.

I hope Brady's watching Rodgers as he actually runs when the lane is open. Brady needs to get back to doing that on occasion.

Agreed, if not for yards, for laughs

Brady running always makes me chuckle

WTF Driver. Did that bounce off his shoe?

And Cutler with the retaliatory pick ...

The announcers begin tongue-washing Rodgers and he throws a pick as if on demand.

And that's followed up by a patented Cutlerception.

I've rarely seen a "Good" QB so adept at killing his own team as the drunken diabetic.

Last edited:
Last weeks Patriots yes, the 8 weeks leading up to that, maybe not

No way our defense can stop their offense dude, and I'm not sure our offense can score on that defense. Woodson/Williams will take Hernandez/Welker and Branch out of the game, Shields will take Tate out and BJ Raji would man handle Koppen.

Maybe if the rest of Rodgers throws bounce off someone's toes and into the Bears hands they might have a chance in this

If Brady could run like that we would still be playing right now. Probably scored more in The game that shall never be mentioned as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots