PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next yr schedule if the Colts win..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Count on the Pats at Colts the opening thursday nite.. If the bears win, maybee SD at NE on sunday nite.. All I know is we have short training camp , since we are on the slow boat to China..

I think NBC will save Pats-Colts 'til mid or late season. Why show the season's best matchup in the first week? Looking at their opponents, Denver at Indy would be a good Thursday Night opener.

If the Bears win expect them to host either Dallas or NY Giants.

Count on the Pats at Colts the opening thursday nite.. If the bears win, maybee SD at NE on sunday nite.. All I know is we have short training camp , since we are on the slow boat to China..

kraft has sufficient pull to help some tweking out the schedule considering the whole china deal IMO

Colts already won it all.............the Super Bowl was played this past Sunday.

I agree. The Pats will open in Indy on the Thursday night. I also predict the Charger game will be a Sunday Night game at Foxboro.

Colts already won it all.............the Super Bowl was played this past Sunday.

I agree with you here.That game was the Super Bowl IMO.

Last edited:
I agree. The Pats will open in Indy on the Thursday night. I also predict the Charger game will be a Sunday Night game at Foxboro.

I'm fairly sure the NFL has said they don't want a game with likely playoff implications for the opening game of the season. Besides which, Colts-Pats is one of the big draws on the NFL calendar right now (since it's basically guaranteed to happen every #)#@$ing year until somebody knocks the Colts off their perch in the AFC South), so why waste that in September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes