PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next week Rats-GMEN (Giants vs Jets game merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cinci and the Jets finished Tied who wins the tie breaker?

If Cinci and the Jets finished Tied who wins the tie breaker?

I think it all depends on if both teams lose another game or two and who they lose to and what the teams on their schedule do the rest of the season. I read somewhere that right now if both finish 10-6, the Jets would win on the strength of victory tie breaker. That could chance though depending on how team each teams play over the next two weeks. There is a chance that Cincy could overtake the strength of victory tiebreaker at 10-6, but it isn't likely.

I think it all depends on if both teams lose another game or two and who they lose to and what the teams on their schedule do the rest of the season. I read somewhere that right now if both finish 10-6, the Jets would win on the strength of victory tie breaker. That could chance though depending on how team each teams play over the next two weeks. There is a chance that Cincy could overtake the strength of victory tiebreaker at 10-6, but it isn't likely.

I think Cinci could take their next Two...the Jets might be between rock and hard place. I cannot see the Jets winning out.

The good news is that the Jets O-line is lousy in multiple spots and the Giants should be able to exploit that. JPP is becoming a dominant player and he'll probably be giving Sanchez fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back