PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next Victim: Buffalo (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Bye week is over, time to get ready to finish up the season series vs. Buffalo. Its going to take a much better effort than last time, but with the Bills' going down to Detroit today (bad last ten days or so for teams from New York against teams from Detroit), the Bills look dead.

Pats can start printing AFC East champ hats soon if they can win their next four games...

The Bills have looked bad....but the fcat that they have lost their last two games worries me that maybe it will set them out with more of a fire to win, and after the past two weeks they are somewhat due.

I am fully confident the Pats are the better team but division games have a tendecy to be freaky.

I think we might destroy them. I'm hoping/thinking that a week off and a healthy Chad Jackson do the trick for the passing offense.

Jacky Roberts said:
Bye week is over, time to get ready to finish up the season series vs. Buffalo. Its going to take a much better effort than last time, but with the Bills' going down to Detroit today (bad last ten days or so for teams from New York against teams from Detroit), the Bills look dead.

Pats can start printing AFC East champ hats soon if they can win their next four games...

The Bills looked bad today because of all the mayhem in Buffalo. I don't know how many people realize this but since Thursday morning this place is a disaster area. It's hard to say how the Bills prepared for the Detroit game. There was a ban on cars on Friday. Some towns have still banned cars. There were thousands of people stuck on the highway for over 16 hours. I cut down all the trees in my yard today. All 5 of them. One of them was up for 120 years (we counted rings).

I bet Buffalo gives them a good game. But that's OK, it doesn't mean the Pats are mediocre; the Bills are a tough in division rival.

mcbee said:
I bet Buffalo gives them a good game. But that's OK, it doesn't mean the Pats are mediocre; the Bills are a tough in division rival.

I was just going to write that. I think we win, but Buffalo always plays us tough.

Let's get out of there with a victory and some consistency lookind towards games with Minny & Indy. 7-1 would look real nice in three weeks.

zippo59 said:
The Bills have looked bad....but the fcat that they have lost their last two games worries me that maybe it will set them out with more of a fire to win, and after the past two weeks they are somewhat due.
I think, more likely, they now realize they have no chance this year and if we got a lead they will go through the motions.

Games at buffalo are typically close. In 04, they kept the game very close until a forced fumble returned by big Sey sealed it. That game had me worried for a little while...then I remembered it was Drew Bledsoe on the other team!

Buffalo is a much better team at home.

The Pats need to take care of business, but don't be surprised by a close game.

This time we have some tape, which we didn't have the first time. Should help with the gameplanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes