Welcome to PatsFans.com

Next on the news: Smiley Faced Serial Killers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFan24, Apr 29, 2008.

1. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +165 / 5 / -0

#91 Jersey

In the past few years there have been dissaperances of collage kids with the same pattern in Ma.? but more in Vermont. Kid leaves partyat a collage alone, kid never makes it to his dorm, theres a search, nothing is found, the kid is never seen alive again. Then several months later the kid is found in a lake after the ice melts. I can't remember how many or the exact circumstances,but the details of the story you posted sound familiar. There was one last year. And I know there have been more over the last 5 years or so.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  3. PatsFan24

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I heard about a missing student in Vermont from Febuary, but I did not hear if they found a body or not.

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +165 / 5 / -0

#91 Jersey

There have been more than a few,so its easy to get them mixed up. I think they found him in a swamp. Not far from campus. But I have to tell you that last year after another student "Left a party" and was never seen alive,I remember thinking that there was something odd.That this is getting to be a common occurance, to many kids are turning up dead after they leave a party at school. But then I forgot about it until I read the story you posted. It seemed like it started happening at least once a year,out of the blue. And it would baffle me, I would hear about someome leaving a party and not makeing it back to there dorm a short distance away and thinking I used to do that all the time. How could you get lost and end up in the woods,a swamp,or a pond.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

We have become a very sick and demented society, America now runs on "Sex & Violence" it's everywhere, we are bombarded with it daily, the entertainment world makes billions of dollars from it, those scum bags out in Hollywood hire these little masturbating sadistic creeps whose sole job is to sit in a room and dream up different ways to "f-ck & kill"

Back to the sh!t heads who could care less about Gang Bangers And Serial Killers:
    When you sit and watch these three disgusting "Grinning Political Pigs" who are running for President you know that America is in big trouble, it started out as a joke but is becoming more of a reality as each day passes, WE ARE RAPIDLY BECOMING A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY and with that comes Savagery, Murder and Disease.

AMERICA IS DESTROYING ITSELF AND FAR LEFT WING LIBERALISM IS LEADING US DOWN THE PATH OF RUIN.

Oh don't offend them
    Oh don't violate their civil rights
    Oh don't wiretap them
    Oh don't hurt them
    Oh they have rights
    Oh it's not their fault
    Oh his uncle abused him when he was a child
    Oh "boo hoo, whail, splutter, blubber, sob"

Prince Barack Hussein Obama and Pant Suit Hillary are all over TV today Grinning and Applauding themselves and Mccain is waddling around mumbling and blinking his eyes wondering where the hell he is and looking for a place to take a nap.

BE PREPAIRED THE END IS NEAR NOTHING IS FOREVER

OBAMA
    CLINTON
    MCCAIN
    Is this the best America can come up with :confused:

:bricks:

6. PatsFan24

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Not to make this into a political thread...but lewis black said it best....."every 4 years I think it can't get any worse than the people we have running now, and 4 years later it does."

7. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry I think you are right. Those hollywood scum bags are making a fortune off of sex and violence.

Its really a good thing for them that there is that much of a republican army of buyers for their products or else they would go out of business.

Democrats cant afford it.

Thank god for the republicans having all the money to keep those sex and violence pushers in business.

Nice call Harry.

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +418 / 12 / -26

Bingo, we got Bingo.. but then again who would want to run, your life is scoured for faux pas' and they will find something you did 20 years ago and it then becomes a feeding frenzy for all.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

I would think Hollywood would support Republicans not oppose them if that be the case.

Democrats can't afford it---:singing:

10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And which republicans are rich and which democrats are poor? You certainly don't mean the elected ones, do you, NEMosi?