PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 4 games are most important of season, what will record be?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will our record be after these 4 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks that they Pats lost because they are going to end up dropping the next 2 in a row to make in 3 losses in a row..first time in light years it seems....then they beat lions and jets...just no way they can beat pitts D if brady struggled vs browns LOL

Good call.

I had my guess at winning 3/4 but I think we run the table. Our home field advantage with the Colts and Jets just makes this too much to doubt.

Jets are barely scrapping by against terrible teams at home. The Pats are going to deck them. 4-0

I suggest everyone who hasn't voted get a vote in now, as it will be much easier to be completely accurate in about 10 days.

Wow, my 4-0 vote sure has gotten a lot of company within the last 3 weeks.

this is a 9-7 team, this is a young team but the next 4 weeks tell the season, but if its like today as Dom merideth says... Turn out the lights the party is over..... this was a poor all around performence by this bunch and its starts with coaching...

It sucks that they Pats lost because they are going to end up dropping the next 2 in a row to make in 3 losses in a row..first time in light years it seems....then they beat lions and jets...just no way they can beat pitts D if brady struggled vs browns LOL

Nice.

I didn't realize that I didn't vote in this poll. I would have picked 3-1 with a loss at Pittsburgh. I would have been wrong with 3-1 anyway, because I like the Pats to beat the Jest at the Razor on national TV. :D

Time to revive the Jets Suck thread.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who picked 4-0....

A.C Vegas, ahmed, akroaggie, betterthanthealternative, celticboy04, CheeseMonkeys, Danny, Disco Volante, Elijah, fgssand, Ice Cold Bruschi, Its_The_Patriots, JonVaughnTD, Kdo5, Mountain_Commando, MustaphaM0nd, N.Eman, Patriot Missile, PatsFan_Belarus, patsinthesnow, Patters, reflexblue, Sivy, SuperStang83, TheGodInAGreyHoodie, Two Eight

LOL @ the 0-4 duo.

BadMoFo, Sean Pa Patriot

A.C Vegas, ahmed, akroaggie, betterthanthealternative, celticboy04, CheeseMonkeys, Danny, Disco Volante, Elijah, fgssand, Ice Cold Bruschi, Its_The_Patriots, JonVaughnTD, Kdo5, Mountain_Commando, MustaphaM0nd, N.Eman, Patriot Missile, PatsFan_Belarus, patsinthesnow, Patters, reflexblue, Sivy, SuperStang83, TheGodInAGreyHoodie, Two Eight

LOL @ the 0-4 duo.

BadMoFo, Sean Pa Patriot
I knew they could do it. The real Congrats goes to the Patriots for their hard work.

LOL @ the 0-4 duo.

BadMoFo, Sean Pa Patriot

Yippy for me!!!!! I won!!!!!

I think this might be the week my 56-3 prediction carries the day in Alamo's contest.

You can always make a poll for the final four games of the season! :D

I picked 2-2 and I am so happy I was wrong.

BadMoFo and Sean Pa Patriot need to be on a wall of shame.

I did that as a jinx. I win.

Nice try. :rofl:

When was the last time Belichick lost 3 straight games? Let alone 4.

Oct 15- Nov 12, 2000. Second 4 week losing streak of the season. Just a little history lesson for those of you who started following the team in January 2002.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back