PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Newsflash: Colts will not play next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2284356

According to Michael Smith of ESPN Idiapolis has already won next weeks game against the Pitt. Read this:

"When the Patriots play the Broncos, Denver usually gets the better of the matchup, having won three of the past four meetings, losing only a thriller with Danny Kanell at quarterback. And while New England has ended the Colts' season the past two years, there's a big difference between those Colts and this year's team -- specifically a defense, plus Indy will be at home this year. Based on Saturday night's uneven performance, if we had to rate New England's chances next week, we'd be inclined to say "no" to a win in Denver and "probably not" to a victory at Indianapolis.
But the Patriots are a better team than the one that went to Denver and fell behind 28-6 and the one the Colts trounced at Gillette Stadium two months ago."

This makes me sick. I hope Indi books their AFC champ game and SB hotels this week and Cowher posts this article on the lockers and the stealers girlie slap those morons. I hate the Stealers, but I hate media's beloved Colt's even more.

He wrote the article before today's Cincy-Pitt game when it was still not known where we'd be playing next week. He's not implying that the Patriots would definately be playing the Colts in the AFC Championship after they roll Pittsburgh. He was talking about how the Pats needed to play next week whether they were in Denver or Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back