Welcome to PatsFans.com

News

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

Bad news for the Auntie Pelosi Censorship Gang.

O'Reilly has the #1 cable news program for the last 84 months straight!

Fox News Dominates All-News Ratings Battle - 11/28/2007 1:59:00 PM - Multichannel News

CNN Posts Largest Ratings Decrease

By Steve Donohue -- Multichannel News, 11/28/2007 1:59:00 PM

Fox News Channel dominated the all-news network ratings battle in November, while rival CNN saw the biggest ratings decrease in the all-news category.
    http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6506135.html
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

A good sign for America. Some people, more and more people, appreciate paying for the blessings America affords.

//
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

Their success is due to a very simple understandable fact, they report the "whole story" they tell us everything that the Left Wing Media doesn't want us to hear.

They report a story, the whole story, then we can decide.

The Left Wing Media doesn't want us deciding, they prefer to decide for us, remember a guy by the name of "Dan Rather" :singing:

This is Dan Rather after he decided for us>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.:bricks:
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Why, no, I don't. Who did he play for??

//
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

again... as has been explained, ad nauseum...

Fox enjoys higher ratings simply because it receives the consolidated viewership of all the 28 percenters who tune it for exactly what they want to hear... whereas the other networks' viewship is fractured near evenly among the rest ... it is simple math...

if the country had only two networks to choose from -- CNN and FOX -- just how do you feel those ratings would stand then?

Fox isn't journalism... everyone knows it but the wombats... (28 percenters)

further, i would suggest that CNN's ratings have dropped because of goofy Limbaugh-ish, pastey, chubby Glenn Beck
  7. mancunian

mancunian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We get CNN and Fox over in the UK, and of the two I would consider Fox the more biased of the two.
    Not based on the stories upon which they report but based upon the "way" its reported. Semantically they are very clever and describe things in a way which predominantly right wing. Its amazing the way they build negative connations against the left but let the right off.
  8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Attention moron melon farmer, Glen Beck is on CNN headline news not CNN.

Which actually went up in the ratings.

Next time you spew **** form your mouth, why don't you get it right, FOR ONCE!

You puppet whatever that clown Soros spews, what an un-educated, know nothing hate spreading monger, you are.:mad:
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

In the "Cronkite Days" we had no one to tell us the "other side" the people are still FREE to choose, they seem to "choose Fox" if a person doesn't choose to tune in Fox so be it, "don't"

Thats freedom, thats the constitution, thats civil liberties, THATS AMERICA.

If you don't like Fox fine, leave there are plenty of other choices for you, remember "You Are Free" but always remember, So Is The Fox.

I'ts a whole new ballgame now.

Go sailing in your boat Mr Cronkite your time has come and gone, it is a new day (we now get the whole story)

Good Night Dan Rather, wherever you are.

:bricks:
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

it's the same phucking company, genius...

whatever you do, hit-and-runner, don't suggest that i'm the uneducated one between the two of us... stick around a debate for more than one weasel-ish attack before disappearing, and your opinion might be considered around here...

also, how about offering a link? or are you above that requirement and we should all take your drivel at face value?
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I thought it was particularly shameful when Fox ran a democratic party debate and blindsided the candidates with pre-programmed questions striaght from Republican party campaign staffers...

Wait a sec... what...? What's that you say...? Fox didn't do that...? That's right... the dems were too chickensh*t to appear on Fox... but I can't rememer who did it...? CNN..?!? They did that to the Republicans..?!? No way..!! I don't believe you..!! CNN would never so such a thing..!!
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 4 / -2

:rofl:

After a year of explaining that repeatedly, you've finally let it sink in. That's progress PC!

Now, about your other biased points, CNN lost viewers to their morning show, & Glenn Beck is on at night. Also, 28% doesn't equal half. FOX is as journalistic as it's competition. Lastly, I thought O'Rielly was finished? :D
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +366 / 4 / -2

Which way do you fall politically? What you've just said is what most left of center people say, while I know tons of people who fall to the right, who say the same thing about CNN & MSNBC. All the stations have a slant, so it's best to watch them all so as to cover all the angles.
  14. mancunian

mancunian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

what CNN asked questions of Republicans that came straight from Republican party campaign staffers? man thats really biased....:rolleyes:

I never said that CNN wasn't biased - I said Fox from what I have seen is more so.
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what are you talking about?

do you have basic math problems? if i slice a pie into 8 even pieces, and you get 28% of the overall pie, and the rest is split evenly to 7 others, do you not get the most pie?... Fox receives the consolidated viewership of the entire hard core 28% "Bush is doing a good job" cult... there are no other networks that spoon feed them the nonsense they crave... the rest of us -- moderates, liberals, libertarians, skeptical conservatives, etc. -- have 7-8 other networks to choose from for real news...

who said Bill O'Reilly was finished? there's always an audience of nutjobs who will drink up ...
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  16. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Gee,I wonder why this place gets so out of control.......:cool:
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +366 / 4 / -2

A pie, when divided, will equal 100%. If you give one person 28%, that doesn't equal half. At least it doesn't where I went to school.
  18. mancunian

mancunian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well I'm a bit more to the left or left of centre. Dont get me wrong I know that all channels have a bias of some sort, CNN leans to the left. Whats frustrating is that some on the right deny that Fox is a right leaning station.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

I agree that Fox leans right and that is good, the right needed Fox to counter balance CBS NBC ABC CNN PBS, us righties had no one until Fox came along, now we hear the things the left never wanted us to hear, that is why their ratings are so high.

:bricks:
  20. mancunian

mancunian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

works both ways - there's things that the right want to keep quiet that those other channels air.